The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Looking for a LGBT guild I used to be in

Astor_Reinhardt
I can't for the life of me remember their name, but they were a mainly LGBT guild (but everyone could join), had a blue and white tabard with a wolf head on it and I think they were DC...

They had just sent out a bunch of messages about making changes, like getting a Facebook page but I don't do Facebook so I just deleted the message, I wish there was some way to restore a message because that might tell me the name of the guild. Oh and they had just got a guild seller too...

I logged on yesterday and I was no longer in the guild (my bf says it's a bug, but idk) and my tabard was white...so I'm worried they went under.

Does any of this ring any bells for anyone? They were semi unactive...at least in the chat when I was online, and they were really laid back too.

If I can't find them...I guess I'm looking for a friendly LGBT guild that's active and doesn't mind if I don't log on for a few weeks. Oh and is PvE and doesn't have a ton of rules...
  • Enjaku
    Enjaku
    Hi there. We are not the guild you are looking for since our colors are black and gold, but perhaps we are the guild you want to find.

The Guardians guild focuses on who you are as a person. We have some LGBT members though no one fusses about who's who. Our members may share that information, but usually SO information is shared in the members forums rather than our public forums. We have a Code and Creed which focus on Maturity, Camaraderie, Loyalty, Honor, Duty, and Integrity.

We are a multi-game guild and a strong community. If you are interested in long-term friends that go beyond your gaming time in ESO, please visit GuardianHQ.com.
    Member of GuardianHQ.com