Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Racial Skills . . . How it should be . . . (a humble suggestion)

Messy1
Messy1
✭✭✭✭✭
Ok, there has been a resurgence about the nature of racial skills in ESO on the eve of the 1.6 update. This system is how I personally believe the racial skills should behave. Racial skills were not really balanced in the first place, but that's okay by me the balance should be in the imbalance, meaning every race should have a distinct advantage in some sort of combat skill, attribute line, and crafting line and or/special skill line. Here is how I think it should play out (I will give one race as an example) . . .

Altmer: Base abilities (i.e. the ones that ESO began with)[Destruction Talent, Spellcharge, Gift of Magnus, and Elemental talent] + (add these new ones to what is already there for added coolness) [Magicka Aura-Weapon enchantments have 15%/20%/30% more charges and armor enchantments are enhanced by 1%/2%/3% Magicka blood-increase magicka regeneration by 2%/4%/6% Elder Knowledge - Lorebooks grant +10% more experience for Mage Guild Skill Line and 25% better chance to extract higher level aspect runes from enchanting nodes]