The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Question for NB community (magicka)

Araxleon
Araxleon
✭✭✭✭✭
sooo should I tell everyone the new fotm (1.6) magicka NB build now or when it goes live?
Trust me if you thought Magicka NB Builds were annoying before lol
you have no idea
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Tell them now so they can plan ahead.
  • Hughezy
    Hughezy
    ✭✭✭
    Araxleon wrote: »
    sooo should I tell everyone the new fotm (1.6) magicka NB build now or when it goes live?
    Trust me if you thought Magicka NB Builds were annoying before lol
    you have no idea

please tell, I have been forced to use a two hander!
  • Workerdroid7
    Workerdroid7
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmm. I'd kind of resigned myself to playing a stamina NB build... which I will probably still do, but I'm glad to hear there are still magicka builds that work.
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sharing is caring!
  • pmn100b16_ESO
    pmn100b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does it involve blur and cloak?

Edit: and concealed weapon
    Edited by pmn100b16_ESO on February 1, 2015 11:36PM
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Every class is annoying now that you can't generate ulti off of people with a shield up.

1.6 is going to be a huge eye opener for many and I predict lots will quit due to not being able to do what they do now.
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • Araxleon
    Araxleon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every class is annoying now that you can't generate ulti off of people with a shield up.

1.6 is going to be a huge eye opener for many and I predict lots will quit due to not being able to do what they do now.

cloak and concealed + no fear.
    though I really hope they allow ult gen to work on shields + that new NB skill is pretty *** since the 8 hits dont count on shields
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    no fear
    Heresy!

• Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

though I really hope they allow ult gen to work on shields + that new NB skill is pretty *** since the 8 hits dont count on shields

Did testing last night in some large fights and I'd say 2/10 players didn't have a shield up was fairly common. You spend more time light attacking than anything else now. Unless ur a NB and do massive dmg from stealth.

Shield stacking is insane now inn1.6 too. I know NBs need harness or ward but my Sorc gets roughly 18k worth of shields from class shield and harness. That's a lot of shield to burst down just to attempt to gen some ulti.
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
  • Araxleon
    Araxleon
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Did testing last night in some large fights and I'd say 2/10 players didn't have a shield up was fairly common. You spend more time light attacking than anything else now. Unless ur a NB and do massive dmg from stealth.

Shield stacking is insane now inn1.6 too. I know NBs need harness or ward but my Sorc gets roughly 18k worth of shields from class shield and harness. That's a lot of shield to burst down just to attempt to gen some ulti.

main issue I have atm is damage I need more damage xD and I cant get anymore from all my testing the only way I can get more to burst down sorc shields is if the grim focus 8 attacks thing worked on shields otherwise I could never go outdamage a sorcs shield... its wayy too big... O_O
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

main issue I have atm is damage I need more damage xD and I cant get anymore from all my testing the only way I can get more to burst down sorc shields is if the grim focus 8 attacks thing worked on shields otherwise I could never go outdamage a sorcs shield... its wayy too big... O_O

I will disagree it's too big as I use it but if I wasn't going to use it if agree haha
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
  • Soulac
    Soulac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Or we remove this one single skill for fear as I told you, haha :trollface:

R.I.P Dawnbreaker / Auriel´s Bow
    Member of the Arena Guild and the overpowered Banana Squad.
    Nathaerizh aka Cat - Nightblade V16 - EU

- Meow -
  • Poxheart
    Poxheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If 1.6 goes live as is they ought to just rename the game Elder Sorcerers Online or Elder Shields Online. Same difference either way.
    Unsubbed and no longer playing, but still checking the Alliance War forum for the lulz.

Pox Dragon Knight
    Poxheart Nightblade
    The Murder Hobo Dragon Knight - Blackwater Blade
    Knights of the WhiteWolf
  • Rologue
    Rologue
    ✭✭✭
    You do realize it's called PTS (Public Test Server) for a reason. That reason is to find bugs en masse and balance issues that devs and the limited private testers cannot find. Feedback is essential, and whining to others on the forums when things aren't even live yet is kind of... Well... Dumb.
    Guildmaster of Decimation Elite
    "Take all that you can, and give nothing back!"