The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Please add spell damage weapon enchants.

Armitas
Armitas
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
Previously ALL weapons scaled of weapon damage. This made Glyph of Rage (add weapon power for 5 seconds) sufficient for all weapons including destro/resto. However now destro/resto scales of spell power. I feel there should now be a spell power equivalent of Glyph of Rage.

Also most if not all of the light armor sets have not be rebalanced to the change in destro staff as they are still giving weapon crit and weapon power.
Edited by Armitas on January 31, 2015 2:48PM
Retired.
Nord mDK
  • GreyBrow
    GreyBrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    YES.

THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN ASAP
  • eldermpsmithrwb17_ESO
    +1 to this
    Selcouth Nexus V16 Templar Magika Healer/Dps
    Mrs Schadenfreude V16 Magika Sorc Dps/off heals
    Malevolent Lust v16 DK Stam Dps/tank
    Mephala's Rage v16 NB Magika Dps
    Lara Nipplestorm v16 DK Magika DPS
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    seriously why was this not available in the start?

we need a spell dmg enchant

and spell penetration enchant

also need more potions that offer spell power we have like 1 at the moment
  • glak
    glak
    ✭✭✭
    Armitas wrote: »
    Previously ALL weapons scaled of weapon damage. This made Glyph of Rage (add weapon power for 5 seconds) sufficient for all weapons including destro/resto. However now destro/resto scales of spell power. I feel there should now be a spell power equivalent of Glyph of Rage.

Also most if not all of the light armor sets have not be rebalanced to the change in destro staff as they are still giving weapon crit and weapon power.

I suggest Glyph of Rage give spell power on staves, if just for the short term.
  • ScruffyWhiskers
    ScruffyWhiskers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arise!

Why has this not happened yet? This should be an Ask Us Anything question.
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    For reals.
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • Morimizo
    Morimizo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Armitas wrote: »

This makes great sense, and I agree, but ZOS just got through nerfing spell dmg in all sets, and want it to be lower, to compensate for the CP system.