The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

The game is un playable today

Amsel_McKay
Amsel_McKay
✭✭✭✭✭
This is the first time I have crazy lag, loading issues. I get error 200, my char loads and kicks me back to login, the announcements take a long time to load. My internet seems to work as fast with every other game and gaming system in my house...

I think I need to port forward, can someone post the IP and ports so I can set this up?
  • ZOS_TristanK
    ZOS_TristanK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Information about port forwarding can be found here, @Amsel_McKay‌. If you're still having connection issues, please feel free to send your game consultant file to our Support Team so that they can take a closer look at the connection. Thanks!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Amsel_McKay
    Amsel_McKay
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need the "Server IP Address" which is not on the port forwarding page
  • Ashtaris
    Ashtaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    OP, do you happen to live in the Pacific Northwest and use Comcast? Just curious.
  • SLy_Kyti
    SLy_Kyti
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ashtaris wrote: »
    OP, do you happen to live in the Pacific Northwest and use Comcast? Just curious.
    Same issues and yes Northwest with Comcast. why?
    Master Crafter: Almost all motifs
    GM~ Blades of Old Tamriel NA/AD
    Member~ NZAD
    Member~ Blades of Vengeance NA/AD
    -Tamriel College -Amazing Deals of Nirn-
  • danovic
    danovic
    ✭✭✭
    couldn't play the game today with constant disconnects and crashes. Removed norton antivirus and the game works fine. worked fine previously don't know what changed.
  • SLy_Kyti
    SLy_Kyti
    ✭✭✭✭
    Edited by SLy_Kyti on January 31, 2015 7:19AM
    Master Crafter: Almost all motifs
    GM~ Blades of Old Tamriel NA/AD
    Member~ NZAD
    Member~ Blades of Vengeance NA/AD
    -Tamriel College -Amazing Deals of Nirn-
  • Ashtaris
    Ashtaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well It looks like Comcast may have gotten their issue resolved last night. I was able to play without any issues after about 9PM. And Sly_Kyti a speed test doesn't mean that much as the route and equipment your packets go through on it's way to the Speedtest server might be entirely different from those the packets may use for the ZOS server. One bad router in the ZOS chain could hose the connection.
  • sbrite10b14_ESO
    Well It looks like Comcast may have gotten their issue resolved last night. I was able to play without any issues after about 9PM. And Sly_Kyti a speed test doesn't mean that much as the route and equipment your packets go through on it's way to the Speedtest server might be entirely different from those the packets may use for the ZOS server. One bad router in the ZOS chain could hose the connection.

Yeah My issues are now apparently gone as well.Played for 3 hours or so this morning without so much as a hiccup.
  • Bouvin
    Bouvin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ya, I had to leave work early yesterday because we use Comcast (don't ask me why). Was horrible having to take a 1/2 day off, paid, on Friday because they can't keep their Internet working.

Luckily, I'm smart and don't use them at home.
  • Grunim
    Grunim
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah My issues are now apparently gone as well.Played for 3 hours or so this morning without so much as a hiccup.

Yep, I had no troubles at all playing on PTS this morning.
    Am a whimsical Generation Jones gamer. Online RPGs hooked me since '94 and no sign of stopping soon...