The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Couple LFGuild ... PC/NA/EP Semi-Casual, Social guild. PvX

Jayshua
Jayshua
✭✭
My wife and I are looking for a Semi-Causal PvX/Social guild. With the upcoming B2P and 1.6 and hopefully the return of a larger community/player base we would like to find a guild to call home here in ESO.

We are looking for a PvX guild as we like ALL of the aspects of ESO. We are PC / NA and ONLY on Ebonheart Pact. This is a must!

Also Mumble is the preferred voice comms, (Mumble has the best latency and many other BETTER features, making it superior to all others)

Thanks!

Look for me/us here or in-game.

@Jayshua & @Annestel
PC - NA - EP
Jayshua / Imperial Warden
Master Craftsman / 50 All Professions
  • Ivalice
    Ivalice
    ✭✭
    If you ever decide to come to AD come check us out ;) www.elderblade.enjin.com good luck!
    Elderblade GM
    AD
    50 High Elf Sorc DPS Ivalice
    50 Orc DK Tank Norkuk'tuk
    50 Khajiit NB Dps Farinre
  • Jayshua
    Jayshua
    ✭✭
    Any guilds out there anymore or did the community die? :(
    PC - NA - EP
  • Jayshua
    Jayshua
    ✭✭
    Are there really NO “Active, Talkative” EP guilds on NA that are recruting?

We are looking for a guild that is actively running Trials, Dragon Arena, Dungeons, AvA regularly.
    PC - NA - EP
  • Observant
    Observant
    ✭✭✭✭
    I sent you a message :)

Sadly, we just migrated from Mumble to TS because it's generally easier to get PUG's in when we run public groups
    Edited by Observant on February 10, 2015 5:20PM
    Vehemence
  • Midknight
    Midknight
    Hello, we are just returning to the game and only have a couple members, but plan to be heavy pve. We also already have a dedicated mumble server. The guild name is The Knights of New Hope and my name in game is daedra moonfallen. I look forward to adventuring with you two.