The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

another Sorc vs DK thread

Driade
Driade
First of all sorry for my language - English is not my mother tongue.

For past 10 months, or for how long Iam subscribed to this game, I have played mainly Sorc. My only other character is a DK lvl 39. I havent played NB or Temp.
I would like to give you an idea, what I think difference between my class and DK is.

pre-launch:
DK : well thought class with plenty of synergies in between class skills
Sorc : a class without certain idea of what is should be about. probably some good intentions which where never taken to the end

updates 1,2....6
DK : listening to comunity, making small nerfs / improvements here and there.
Sorc : also listening to comunity - so nerfing everything other classes complained about

DK developer : a person employed for his skills. Thinking while working and probably a good employee. Loving and playing DK class mainly.

Sorc developer : a person employed for his family relations. If not beeing on holidays then having a sick day. Playing any other class and loving killing a sorc in PvP.

Iam gonna lvl my DK to vet 14 and get some skill points, so I will be prepared for 1.6 when it goes live. Iam sad that I have invested so much time in the class, that is good only for crafting
When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid.