The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Min/Max Duel : Glyph of Crushing vs. Mark Target

Sukenlihol
Sukenlihol
✭✭✭
Which one is better for you? Advantages and disadvantages... Let's talk about them...
Edited by Sukenlihol on January 21, 2015 1:00PM

Min/Max Duel : Glyph of Crushing vs. Mark Target 6 votes

Glyph of Crushing
66%
TheBucketDekkameronSukenliholEmma_Overload 4 votes
Mark Target
33%
TheLawChesimac 2 votes
  • Soulac
    Soulac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The glyph..
    Mark target needs an important skill slot, a glyph is easy to fit in.
    I would use Disease on one bar and Crushing on the other. (Well actually I do already)
    In addition to that u don't get any disadvantages compared to Mark target.

For 1vsX mark could work if u use it right before the execute to get a nice buff and heal, otherwise I don't like this skill.
    R.I.P Dawnbreaker / Auriel´s Bow
    Member of the Arena Guild and the overpowered Banana Squad.
    Nathaerizh aka Cat - Nightblade V16 - EU

- Meow -
  • Lorkhan
    Lorkhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    piercing target is a dark cloak killer. i use it just because of this, so nb cant scape. i think all glyphs are too weak, cant even notice it. and glyph of crushing needs to proc, so...... good lucky with your light/heavy atks
  • DDuke
    DDuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mark is rather useless come to think of it, I only use it against enemy NBs (not so much lately, due to how broken cloak is), or if I want to troll someone.

Problem is that you can't really weave it effectively into your stealth burst, and if you place it before that burst, the target simply starts blocking or dodge rolling.