The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Veteran Zones

jackleminer55
jackleminer55
✭✭✭
So when I first heard that after you complete your Alliance's zones you go to the opposing Alliance's zones, I thought that each zone would have different quest based on your faction.

For example: If I was in the EP and I did the Stonefalls zone, and then I took an AD character, and went to the Veteran version, the quests I received as an EP player would be different than any of the other factions.

I do realize that this would be A LOT of work to implement, but I think it would be really cool to have the quests be different based on which Alliance you came from.

Any thoughts?
  • ers101284b14_ESO
    ers101284b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes and no. From a player perspective it would be great. From a company perspective it would cost more than it's worth. What they should have at least done was just change it to where Caldwell is like go around Tamriel and help everyone else! Then take out the main story quests.

Also not had VR1-VR14 and instead just had slightly better gear and had Skyshards. But they also didn't have Craglorn straight away, now we have enough endgame that it should be ok to do that.
    Edited by ers101284b14_ESO on January 5, 2015 12:19AM
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yep, this is a major complaint about exploring Tamriel after completing your alliance. Lots of threads and suggestions about how to fix, but none likely to ever happen. Welcome to ESO (warts version) :wink:
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)