Help me build my Nightblade please!

Mricci1988
Mricci1988
✭✭
Hi everyone!

Just trying to build my Nightblade for leveling - understand that many things will change but I would welcome some input please :)

Basic info:
Imperial Nightblade
AD
DW / DW Build (Single Target / AOE)
5 Medium 2 Heavy
All attributes into HP
Gear enchants are for stamina right now (should I be more into magicka to spam concealed weapon??)

Single Target Skills:
- Shadowy Disguise
- Concealed Weapon (Speed is OP)
- Rending Slashes (increased damage + bleed)
- Impale (range is awesome too)
- Funnel Health
- Veil of Blades Ultimate

Basic idea is stealth + concealed weapon mob - Heavy attack + Rending slashes weave then weave light attacks + rending slahes....seems to work decently

AOE Skills:
- Lotus Fan
- Steel Tornado
- Siphoning Strikes
- Sap Essence
- Rending Slashes
- Veil of Blade Ultimate

What are your thoughts? Could I do something more efficient? I would like to learn more about a PVE focused nightblade....I tried Templar and it was easy mode to 50...spam biting jab non-stop...

DK was...difficult...I felt that the DOT damage output was low..Fiery Breath + Unstable flame + Carve was difficult overall and the dps was low for me.

I am willing to TRY playing a caster NB...but its not my preference.
  • Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Personally I prefer running with a 2hander on my nightblade. Was doing 2hander/2hander (single target / aoe, similar to you), but found 2hander/bow to be much better for pvp and general pve damage.
    PS4 / NA
    M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
    Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
    Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
    Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
    Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank
  • PBpsy
    PBpsy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    For leveling to 50 efficiently and most VR. I would actually recommend a 1Health/2 Stamina with all in stamina on gear or better yet screw it in and ditch all health and the 2 pieces of heavy armor.Soul gems were invented for a reason and health is for [snipies] :p .

For efficient PVE ditch concealed weapon and ditch cloak also. Speed is not OP and a stamina based NB can melt face so fast these days that sneaky stuff is pointless.If you want the sneaky route go with what NB truly is in TES lore Stealth melee caster and go full magicka with 5medium/2 light and all magicka and spell power not efficient but a lot of fun.Use only class abilities without any stupid DW and stuff.

Surprise attack is good due to the armor debuff but it should only be used for that.
    Swallow soul -is always better for a stamina NB. Funnel health was great only for Siphoning based NBs for many different reasons

What I recommend for efficient leveling in pve
    1DW-Surprise attack,Rending Slashes,Rapid Strikes, Steel Tornado.Focused Attacks (Haste). Soul Harvest (ulti mostly for good ultimate regen)
    2Bow- Any Voley Morph, bombard,Refreshing path,Swallow soul,Sap Essence.Veil Of Blades.

For all Trash-Bombard,Voley,Swalow Soul,refreshing path, Sap essence, Steal tornado X2. I do not think you will need quite that much for most stuff. In dungeons you may need to get more Steel tornado In.

For world bosses you may need some poison arrow,use VB and Surprise attack, Rending Slashes, Rapid Strickes with light heavy attack weaving.

Use Hunding's Rage 5, Night Mother 3/4 with Weapon Power,Stamina regen,reduced costs on the jewels depending on your taste. I prefer all Stamina cost reduction.Weapons should be Precise, Mundus should be Shadow.
    Edited by PBpsy on January 1, 2015 3:50PM
    ESO forums achievements
    Proud fanboi
    Elitist jerk
    Troll
    Hater
    Fan of icontested(rainbow colors granted)