The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Vampire quest - Low Lvl Success

C0pp3rhead
C0pp3rhead
✭✭✭✭
Hey All,

I know some people want to get a head start on the vampire skill line and start it at a low level. However, killing level 40 mobs can be quite a challege for some of those low level toons. I just wanted to share the skills I used at level 20 to wrap the quest up rather quickly.

My level 20 Sorc did it like this:
- Abilities bar gets the 3 vamp skills and 3 skills of your own.
- I rounded out my bar with Healing Springs and Crystal Shards
- Magelight was my 5th skill
- Add in a health potion and the occasional bat swarm, and you can do it too!

Other classes can substitute something else for Crystal Shards. Just sharing, feel free to disregard or share your own story - I'm sure most of us have tired this. Thx for listening, and enjoy killing things!
"Things which are alike in nature grow to look alike, and the speaking stones have lain a long time lookin' at the sun. Some believe they descend with the lightning, but I believe they are on the ground and are projected downward by the bolt."

Fear my moustache powers.

Tastes-New-Blood - V14 Argonian Templar
Giblets N Bits - V2 Imperial Nightblade
Skruyue N'Alyutu - V1 Altmer Sorcerer
Jolbie Firecrotch - L31 Nord Dragonknight

Vehemence - - Valhalla's Guard
  • Stannum
    Stannum
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hmm, I know a man who've done vampire quest with lev11 NB.
  • C0pp3rhead
    C0pp3rhead
    ✭✭✭✭
    My point is, This takes most low level chars a ridiculous amount of time, dying & trying. This took me about 20 minutes, as opposed to the hour or two that some report.
    "Things which are alike in nature grow to look alike, and the speaking stones have lain a long time lookin' at the sun. Some believe they descend with the lightning, but I believe they are on the ground and are projected downward by the bolt."

Fear my moustache powers.

Tastes-New-Blood - V14 Argonian Templar
    Giblets N Bits - V2 Imperial Nightblade
    Skruyue N'Alyutu - V1 Altmer Sorcerer
    Jolbie Firecrotch - L31 Nord Dragonknight

Vehemence - - Valhalla's Guard
  • WntrWolf
    WntrWolf
    I completed it at lvl 15 with my templar/bow and the aederic skill line destroyed the vamps
  • FallenProphet
    How did you use the 3 Vamp skills on your bar to complete the quest that gives you the Vamp skills?
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    How did you use the 3 Vamp skills on your bar to complete the quest that gives you the Vamp skills?

they are unlocked for the quest
  • TheJackal45
    did mine at lvl 9 only the vamp abilitys plus the demon i summoned, took me about 30 mins to complete. would have went faster if i just kept dying and killed the first to guys over and over, then die again after i hit ten kills and spawned at the wayshrine.