Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Best Moments in PVP

• technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A lot of this thread is worthless without video! And I will add to that..

Probably similar to many others; one of the best feelings is being in a small group and holding your ground against much greater numbers, either backed into a corner of a tower or even on top of a mountain, between some rocks.
  • Warraxx
    Warraxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1v1 against smiff
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I made a DK run from me not too long ago.

It was pretty nice:)
  • OtarTheMad
    OtarTheMad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My favorite moment was a funny one. I got my DK to VR 1 and my guild was defending a keep in Goldbrand I believe and the idea hit me to Dragon Leap off the top of the keep to save one of my guildes being attacked. I did so and in the process scared the crap out of him, I swear in TS he like jumped a mile when I hit the ground lol... or at least that's how it sounded in TS.

EDIT- I almost forgot the time we capped a keep from the inside back on Goldbrand, awesome moment in PvP. And the troll siege by my guild back in Chyrsamere (I think... either that or Goldbrand) and we actually captured the keep even though we had zero plan and some were emoting more than half the time lol.
    Edited by OtarTheMad on January 3, 2015 8:14PM
  • Junipus
    Junipus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Etaniel wrote: »
    First glorious moment for me was when i was still in TVL on Auriel's bow 1.0. Halfway through the campaign yellows led by one "legendary S" (you know who i mean) started nightcapping on a regular basis. Towards the end of the campaign, we as a guild decided to stay up a bit later than usual, and waited patiently for the nightcappers to come. And they sure did, they fell upon Ash expecting no resistance, and were wiped on their first try through the breach. They tried one more time, still with no success.

Seing as their 30 players couldn't defeat our 16 man group, they tried again this time with randoms serving as distraction while they opened a 2nd, a third breach, and also sieged the inner postern using trebs from the outside. the siege had already been going for 30 minutes.

We held all three breaches valiantly for around 20 minutes, sperading our group ressources as we could, but then things got complicated. They managed to push inside the courtyard, and some of us watched helplessly as their train sprinted across towards the inner breach ! As half of their clump went in, some of our group members finished repairing the inner wall, splitting their group in half, and leaving them completely confused at to what just happened. Their healers had been stopped in the courtyard while their dps were stuck inside having to deal with all the npcs and half of our group. Needless to say they were decimated, and abandonned the fight for that night.

Our own randoms started flooding in after the fight, and our tick was reduced to a mere 11k, but we trolled AD in the arena guild chat by telling them we just had ourselves a nice 104k tick xD Props to that particular yellows guild group though, as they really showed a lot of creativity to try and enter the keep, they gave us a hell of a fight !

I remember that fight. Such good times and close calls. Were you there when we did our naked guild run and scared all the AD into submission at Ash? That's one of the best moments I've had.

Others include:
    - taking Glademist farm solo as a stamina NB, how I wished I'd recorded it.
    - Ganking the last AD emperor in TB EU, although I'm sure he let me kill him by the end.
    - Back when oil was working, wiping a group of 8 AD at Rayles lumber with oil, bats and sap essence
    - Ganking a certain AD raid leader in front of his group and getting away with it.
    The Legendary Nothing
  • Ifthir_ESO
    Ifthir_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Columba wrote: »
    Fighting AD without the EP pulse monkey spammers lagging out the fight.

take the sand out of your vag already

• JaJaLuka
    JaJaLuka
    ✭✭✭✭
    The first day I created Grumpy (first pvp cycle) and decided to run naked into a zerg of AD and started punching them. I was doing so little damage they just let me keep going until I tried to burn their siege :joy:
    Edited by JaJaLuka on January 4, 2015 1:25PM
    Krojick, DC Sorc PC NA
    Milámber, EP Sorc PC NA
    Brunack, EP DK PC NA
    General Mark Shephard, EP Temp PC NA (Worst temp NA XD )
    Krojick Nightblade, DC NB PC NA
    Others...
  • Artos_Rudric
    My favourite moment solidified my respect for how well the Devs created battles in Cyrodiil. The AD tried to invade one of our DC keeps with a huge army of guys. It was chaos defending it, repelling men from broken walls and using our catapults to destroy theirs. But we were being pushed back, and pretty much ready to give up until a huge Rohirrim moment just happened... Loads of our men just appeared from the side of the keep and charged the AD men. They wiped out their equipment and they began to run, and then we all just leap from the keep, have chase cutting down their players as they tried to retreat. I'm not going to lie, it was a huge massacre across the map until they reached their own keep and re spawned. We didn't balk though and sieged it. It was the best battle ever; fire everywhere, walls and stone exploding and players dying like nothing else! We eventually captured it and shortly afterwards crowned the first Emperor I've seen in my game. :)

Second place goes to the open field battle over an elder scroll in the middle of a valley between some hills. :p
    Welcome the Night, Brothers and Sisters. It's certainly waiting for you.
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This thread is so old someone has actually quoted Columba about Monkey spammers.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah. PvP was dead in Buffthorn at that time. I still wonder who I give the bill to for that mouse. GG broken $80 Naga Hex.

You got off cheap. I'm on my fourth ESO mouse and my third ESO keyboard. Damn buttons just aren't made of what they use to be made of.

My most enjoyable moment was probably the final BRK Keep defense with Murderthumbs, The Elder Trolls and most of Alacrity , just under a full raid versus a good 250 combined forces of EP and DC assaulting both sides of the keep simultaneously. I remember what we thought was the last stand that ended with everyone but me dead (Bolt Escape FTW). EP Horde was sitting on the front flag and DC sitting on the back flag and everyone was cursing in TS until I pointed out the fact that a keep wouldn't flip until one side owned both flags. I dropped a forward camp and we poured out of it and wiped both raids, pushing them out and even got the walls up delaying the inevitable for another hour. Attrition and an ever-increasing zerg won the day. Before all was said in done I made 600K AP in those 4 hours, my largest day to date.

After that my favorite moment was Murderthumbs and I holding off a raid off full DC at Glademist for 40 minutes on Volendrung before they called it quits. To date that was still the largest tick I've received at 46K.

Thread ressurection complete.
    Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth VR16 AD Sorc - Rank 36 - Axe NA
    Ezareth-Ali VR16 DC NB - Rank 20 - Chillrend NA
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • Roselle
    Roselle
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ghostbane wrote: »
    This thread is so old someone has actually quoted Columba about Monkey spammers.

I miss that guy!
    This one was rekt by Zenimax
  • MaximillianDiE
    MaximillianDiE
    ✭✭✭✭
    I miss a lot of the people and guilds mentioned in the thread :(
    Maximillian Die Caesar - DC - [K-Hole] Retired
    Maximillian AD [[DiE]
    Retired
  • Juraigr
    Juraigr
    ✭✭✭✭
    I remember when Eso was fun and good
    EU Worst DK , Best DK Singapore and NA also known as 'Special Snowflake'

Jurra - V14 Dragonknight Rank 38 August Palatine
    Jurra Hex - V14 Sorcerer Rank 25 Colonel [SEMI-RETIRED until Zos fix this BS sorc nonsense]

LA DK Still OP :P

One of the Three Light Armor DK's

#200StandardOfMightFFS
    #RevertAshCloud
    #RevertNewAnimations
    #RevertUltiGain

#FixMoltenWhip

Grinding my way to August Palatine finally made it, still holding a torch for eso so now imma filthy casual
  • Ishammael
    Ishammael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ezareth wrote: »
    Yeah. PvP was dead in Buffthorn at that time. I still wonder who I give the bill to for that mouse. GG broken $80 Naga Hex.

You got off cheap. I'm on my fourth ESO mouse and my third ESO keyboard. Damn buttons just aren't made of what they use to be made of.

My most enjoyable moment was probably the final BRK Keep defense with Murderthumbs, The Elder Trolls and most of Alacrity , just under a full raid versus a good 250 combined forces of EP and DC assaulting both sides of the keep simultaneously. I remember what we thought was the last stand that ended with everyone but me dead (Bolt Escape FTW). EP Horde was sitting on the front flag and DC sitting on the back flag and everyone was cursing in TS until I pointed out the fact that a keep wouldn't flip until one side owned both flags. I dropped a forward camp and we poured out of it and wiped both raids, pushing them out and even got the walls up delaying the inevitable for another hour. Attrition and an ever-increasing zerg won the day. Before all was said in done I made 600K AP in those 4 hours, my largest day to date.

After that my favorite moment was Murderthumbs and I holding off a raid off full DC at Glademist for 40 minutes on Volendrung before they called it quits. To date that was still the largest tick I've received at 46K.

Thread ressurection complete.

Bring back forward camps.

Also, this thread is really nostalgic. I miss the gripper.
  • FluffiestOne
    FluffiestOne
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hopesfire, second campaign, NA.

Casuale.

Never forget.

That is all.

-Signed
    Senior Fluffykins.
    Fluffy
    Senior Fluffykins, Daggerfall Liberator of Haderus, Dragonknight.
    Fliffers, Daggerfall Liberator of Hopesfire, Templar.
    Prophet Fluffy of Death, Casual of the Dominion, Sorceror.
    Nozdorumu The Timeless, Daggerfall. Dragon. Nightblade.
    All my toon names are subject to change.
    " Ignorance must be bliss because I can't imagine why anyone would live in it. " -Fluffy