The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Best Moments in PVP

• Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How could I forget the tickening. Carrying my laptop around the house, going about my daily activities of my day off while receiving so many hate tells I actually got dropped from the server for message rate when trying to respond.

good times.
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Subtomik wrote: »
    How could I forget the tickening. Carrying my laptop around the house, going about my daily activities of my day off while receiving so many hate tells I actually got dropped from the server for message rate when trying to respond.

good times.

We EP enjoyed the Tickening thoroughly. We got to run the map while AD hid in their hole, letting greed outweigh their better sense.
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I can't decide what moment was the best.

- when we the first time managed to hold emperorship over the weekend on 1st Hopesifre EU, with just one keep against the blue zerg.

- when the yellow zerg on 2nd Hopesfire attacked Arrius and shot the roof, so we took it over with 6 people and were able to hold the stairs.

- when we, after we just lost everything else, still managed to get Ghartok scroll back from Bloodmayne behind the open gate.

- when i heard the AD for some reason thought i was vamp DK empress, while i actually being sorc and not a vamp.

- when we won Hopesfire yet again and I indeed stayed with my title.

- Since then it was many nice small scale fights but I can't think of anything especially noteworthy... mostly it's just zerging though, be it a zergball or anything with 20 snipers behind it.
    Manoekin wrote: »
    ... but you were both there, away from home, attacking the same keep? I mean I'm not sure if it was coordinated but it wouldn't be bad if it were and it definitely seems like that lol.

Alacrity took the 5 keeps and DiE showed up at Ash(I may be wrong, but that's what I remember). Probably the biggest reason we didn't take it was because we can't work together as separate groups. One group would always push before the other and not be able to get a foothold inside.

Were you there the day we EP on Bloodthorn 'remodelled' Aleswell? I remember a lot of Alacrity were in the area/keep when EP decided to say 'Hi' to DC by taking every wall and door off the keep and leaving it a ruin.
    Right, ty to remember me of that one... we did that on Hopesfire Blackboot, waiting on the roof and shooting the walls when they would repair for a while. I have to admit, they repaired very efficient in the end. So we took it when they went for the resources...
    Edited by ToRelax on December 29, 2014 10:24PM
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We EP enjoyed the Tickening thoroughly. We got to run the map while AD hid in their hole, letting greed outweigh their better sense.

We used to root for you guys all the time lol, that was one of them where we were in TS laughing to death as notifications of gates opening and scrolls being taken kept popping up.

Rooting for EP isnt really a thing now a days, though. lol
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Subtomik wrote: »

We used to root for you guys all the time lol, that was one of them where we were in TS laughing to death as notifications of gates opening and scrolls being taken kept popping up.

Rooting for EP isnt really a thing now a days, though. lol

Yeah, I know.

Can't take my TB 3.0 win away. When things were at their most even, we pulled it out. I'll continue to be proud of that one.
  • Juraigr
    Juraigr
    ✭✭✭✭
    Walking a line of banners out of ash to the mine as emp wiping every ad pug on haderus eu
    Reaching prefect rank (dat moon doe)
    tag teaming with the best sorc eu (vid coming up soon)
    EU Worst DK , Best DK Singapore and NA also known as 'Special Snowflake'

Jurra - V14 Dragonknight Rank 38 August Palatine
    Jurra Hex - V14 Sorcerer Rank 25 Colonel [SEMI-RETIRED until Zos fix this BS sorc nonsense]

LA DK Still OP :P

One of the Three Light Armor DK's

#200StandardOfMightFFS
    #RevertAshCloud
    #RevertNewAnimations
    #RevertUltiGain

#FixMoltenWhip

Grinding my way to August Palatine finally made it, still holding a torch for eso so now imma filthy casual
  • Aoe_Barbecue
    Aoe_Barbecue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "... we pulled it out."

- Agrippa 2014
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    "... we pulled it out."

- Agrippa 2014

That was AOE's saddest moment.

• Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "... we pulled it out."

- Agrippa 2014

what is he? a couch?
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine would have to be the Castle Roebeck fight when Bloodthorn invaded Hopesfire looking to end Casuale's 40+ day reign as Emperor. IMO that has to be the bloodiest keep battle ever. I think it lasted 2 hours or so, and it only ended because we got troll camped over by Nikel (first time I remember seeing a troll camp too).

It was basically Bloodthorn's entire blue pop vs. 20 of us. They had breached 4 different outer walls by the end of it and we were holding every breach. Fireshot was holding an entire breach by himself although it was the small corner one. We would push out every now and then and patch up a wall just enough to get it up to 25% so we could focus on the other breaches. It would always go back down though. Inevitably we lost the keep, but that was the funnest moment I've had in this game.

This was also one of my two faves of all time. I still remember being mad at someone for telling us all to leave and go cap stuff when no one but the organized group holding Roebeck back flag even had a group.

In one break from the fighting, there was a huge defense tick, in the 30s, that pretty much set the tone for me of how keep fights should be. Anything less than that Roebeck defense (which ultimately failed sadly), was just not worth it to stick around for. That was also back when i didnt lag out and crash during keep defenses of that size. Nowadays I cant even move a lot of the time. Testament to how much better the game ran back then.

The other great battle was the original Chalamo, the one that started it all (and coined the phrase we would use throughout all of dawnbreaker 2.0). From an attackers perspective, red... just....would....not....die. No matter where we breached, how many we had, what we did, red simply wouldnt surrender, wouldnt all die, always came back at the last second. The flags flipped back and forth, but the keep never flipped. We never did crown emp that night.

It set the tone and the standard of how hard Hijinx and co could turtle a keep, and for the entire rest of Dawnbreaker we literally dreaded ever attacking that keep, it had a sort of mystique to it, the one we couldnt conquer.

Solo moment - winning a duel with a guildie via using a fire ballista on the ground. (ninja dropped it and shot him in the face) Didnt expect that didja bro
    Edited by Rylana on December 29, 2014 11:16PM
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Aoe_Barbecue
    Aoe_Barbecue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "... we pulled it out."

- Agrippa 2014

That was AOE's saddest moment.

I'm not just one of your side flings, grapist! My heart is shattered.
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »
    Mine would have to be the Castle Roebeck fight when Bloodthorn invaded Hopesfire looking to end Casuale's 40+ day reign as Emperor. IMO that has to be the bloodiest keep battle ever. I think it lasted 2 hours or so, and it only ended because we got troll camped over by Nikel (first time I remember seeing a troll camp too).

It was basically Bloodthorn's entire blue pop vs. 20 of us. They had breached 4 different outer walls by the end of it and we were holding every breach. Fireshot was holding an entire breach by himself although it was the small corner one. We would push out every now and then and patch up a wall just enough to get it up to 25% so we could focus on the other breaches. It would always go back down though. Inevitably we lost the keep, but that was the funnest moment I've had in this game.

This was also one of my two faves of all time. I still remember being mad at someone for telling us all to leave and go cap stuff when no one but the organized group holding Roebeck back flag even had a group.

In one break from the fighting, there was a huge defense tick, in the 30s, that pretty much set the tone for me of how keep fights should be. Anything less than that Roebeck defense (which ultimately failed sadly), was just not worth it to stick around for. That was also back when i didnt lag out and crash during keep defenses of that size. Nowadays I cant even move a lot of the time. Testament to how much better the game ran back then.

The other great battle was the original Chalamo, the one that started it all (and coined the phrase we would use throughout all of dawnbreaker 2.0). From an attackers perspective, red... just....would....not....die. No matter where we breached, how many we had, what we did, red simply wouldnt surrender, wouldnt all die, always came back at the last second. The flags flipped back and forth, but the keep never flipped. We never did crown emp that night.

It set the tone and the standard of how hard Hijinx and co could turtle a keep, and for the entire rest of Dawnbreaker we literally dreaded ever attacking that keep, it had a sort of mystique to it, the one we couldnt conquer.

Solo moment - winning a duel with a guildie via using a fire ballista on the ground. (ninja dropped it and shot him in the face) Didnt expect that didja bro

Dawnbreaker Chalamo was some of our finest moments. The only times it was directly taken from us on DB was either ninjaing it (and we would often take it directly back with the original attackers still inside, just to prove a point) or bringing both factions in to cooperate in holding walls/breaches.

Two Hijinx Emperors were dethroned with just our guild left alive in the keep and a combined 200+ AD and DC in the keep. Lag would cripple us and then the flags would flip and that was game over.

But yeah, we held that keep against some absolutely ridiculous odds at several points.

• Sypher
    Sypher
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    A certain blue DK whose name starts with an S *cough* ((You know who you are))

:smiley:
    DC Dragonknight 'Sypher - AD Nightblade Sypher Ali - AD Sorcerer Sypher Sensei - EP Sorcerer Sypharian - DC Templar Ali Sypher

Youtube: www.youtube.com/SypherPK
    Twitch: www.twitch.tv/SypherPK
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't know where to start...

Igneel Garyx and I did a two man group defence at faregyl (other AD were there ofcourse) Red were coming in one side, blue were coming in the other. There was no lag during the fight, we had ground oils + banner + veil and together did some crazyyy 2vX and held the keep for like over an hour before brandon from DC got the 50k offensive tick. I've never felt my contribution mean so much in a defence, together we were wrecking face.

When I was emp on thorn, Roe was over run by 50 blue, everyone retreated to the inner... everyone except me, I was out of range of any healers and was soloing all the blue for 10 minutes before I died... I did a total of 800,000+ damage.

Then intercepting the blue scroll as emp was amazing, kept dropping veils in the scroll carriers path while spamming bats on the 50 blues that kept rezzing at forward camps along the way.

Oh and then there was a group of 10 -15 red that ninja'd their scroll and I was the only person chasing them and they ran into a pve building with a closed door and i went inside and they spammed WoE on me and I killed them all... covered the room with veils and bats they didn't stand a chance hahaha.
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
  • Poxheart
    Poxheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The best are the hate tells after ganking somebody.

How can I forget the tell informing me that I was reported for animation canceling after 3 shotting somebody (while streaming no less). Too bad he took down the video for that :( .
    Edited by Poxheart on December 30, 2014 2:27AM
    Unsubbed and no longer playing, but still checking the Alliance War forum for the lulz.

Pox Dragon Knight
    Poxheart Nightblade
    The Murder Hobo Dragon Knight - Blackwater Blade
    Knights of the WhiteWolf
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Poxheart wrote: »
    The best are the hate tells after ganking somebody.

How can I forget the tell informing me that I was reported for animation canceling after 3 shotting somebody (while streaming no less). Too bad he took down the video for that :( .

You've not reached the pinnacle until threats of RL violence are involved. That's when you know someone's livid.
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Making a DK after playeing a Sorc and NB for 6 months and getting more hate tells in 1 months than in those 6 months combined. I will never unsub as long as the tells keep coming.
    Edited by Asgari on December 30, 2014 2:49AM
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Making a DK after playeing a Sorc and NB for 6 months and getting more hate tells in 1 months than in those 6 months combined. I will never unsub as long as the tells keep coming.

You will never receive a hate tell from me. I send them to Centechlong all the time, he's a DK good enough to warrant them.
    Edited by Agrippa_Invisus on December 30, 2014 3:05AM
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

You will never receive a hate tell from me. I send them to Centechlong all the time, he's a DK good enough to warrant them.

:blush: I guess you didnt know im Centechlong also haha
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Juraigr wrote: »
    Walking a line of banners out of ash to the mine as emp wiping every ad pug on haderus eu

I think i still have clips of that push !

First glorious moment for me was when i was still in TVL on Auriel's bow 1.0. Halfway through the campaign yellows led by one "legendary S" (you know who i mean) started nightcapping on a regular basis. Towards the end of the campaign, we as a guild decided to stay up a bit later than usual, and waited patiently for the nightcappers to come. And they sure did, they fell upon Ash expecting no resistance, and were wiped on their first try through the breach. They tried one more time, still with no success.

Seing as their 30 players couldn't defeat our 16 man group, they tried again this time with randoms serving as distraction while they opened a 2nd, a third breach, and also sieged the inner postern using trebs from the outside. the siege had already been going for 30 minutes.

We held all three breaches valiantly for around 20 minutes, sperading our group ressources as we could, but then things got complicated. They managed to push inside the courtyard, and some of us watched helplessly as their train sprinted across towards the inner breach ! As half of their clump went in, some of our group members finished repairing the inner wall, splitting their group in half, and leaving them completely confused at to what just happened. Their healers had been stopped in the courtyard while their dps were stuck inside having to deal with all the npcs and half of our group. Needless to say they were decimated, and abandonned the fight for that night.

Our own randoms started flooding in after the fight, and our tick was reduced to a mere 11k, but we trolled AD in the arena guild chat by telling them we just had ourselves a nice 104k tick xD Props to that particular yellows guild group though, as they really showed a lot of creativity to try and enter the keep, they gave us a hell of a fight !

2nd most glorious moment was last week. 5 of us dk's leaped inside bleakers, wiped the defenders and the guards, and we farmed whoever tried to port inside the outpost. Watching AD appear inside our banners was very satisfying. Best part is of course receiving hate tells about how we were being reported for using dragon leap in it's intended behavior.

Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• Roselle
    Roselle
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't know where to start...

Igneel Garyx and I did a two man group defence at faregyl (other AD were there ofcourse) Red were coming in one side, blue were coming in the other. There was no lag during the fight, we had ground oils + banner + veil and together did some crazyyy 2vX and held the keep for like over an hour before brandon from DC got the 50k offensive tick. I've never felt my contribution mean so much in a defence, together we were wrecking face.

When I was emp on thorn, Roe was over run by 50 blue, everyone retreated to the inner... everyone except me, I was out of range of any healers and was soloing all the blue for 10 minutes before I died... I did a total of 800,000+ damage.

Then intercepting the blue scroll as emp was amazing, kept dropping veils in the scroll carriers path while spamming bats on the 50 blues that kept rezzing at forward camps along the way.

Oh and then there was a group of 10 -15 red that ninja'd their scroll and I was the only person chasing them and they ran into a pve building with a closed door and i went inside and they spammed WoE on me and I killed them all... covered the room with veils and bats they didn't stand a chance hahaha.

Kitty...

/voteDJreturns2015
    This one was rekt by Zenimax
  • Sublime
    Sublime
    ✭✭✭✭
  • Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »

There was another group of 4 people trying to rally the people not in groups to other keeps to take them, but no one ever went. That group kept getting wiped by Naw's group whenever they flagged a keep.
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Best moments of PvP? Holding Arrius day after day at 5:00am for 4hours straight largely out numbered 4:1 against TAW, DiE and Venatus.
    Edited by frozywozy on December 30, 2014 10:27PM
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • sztartureb17_ESO
    sztartureb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Not one in general but many moments like this:

Annoy people that when they finally kill you they are so mad that they jump your corpse etc. That love has to be earned.

When you see that by your mere presence you tie up 10+ players hunting/searching for you instead of fighting for objectives.

When the opponents send in a bail that you kill and escape unharmed.

When your own PvP seasoned guildies state you are an escape artist.

PS: now you guessed which class I am playing...Rangers lead the way, always... everywhere...

• Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Not one in general but many moments like this:

Annoy people that when they finally kill you they are so mad that they jump your corpse etc. That love has to be earned.

When you see that by your mere presence you tie up 10+ players hunting/searching for you instead of fighting for objectives.

When the opponents send in a bail that you kill and escape unharmed.

When your own PvP seasoned guildies state you are an escape artist.

PS: now you guessed which class I am playing...Rangers lead the way, always... everywhere...

Tauren Shaman?
  • Darnathian
    Darnathian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last night on Thorn during prime time doing Dolmens during a scroll run. :)

Seriously. Bringing down the inner at Arrius with little defense and the second it was down NM standing there still for what seemed like 20 seconds charging us and destroying us. TS being silent while we figured out what happened. Tip my hat to that
  • Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darnathian wrote: »
    Last night on Thorn during prime time doing Dolmens during a scroll run. :)

Seriously. Bringing down the inner at Arrius with little defense and the second it was down NM standing there still for what seemed like 20 seconds charging us and destroying us. TS being silent while we figured out what happened. Tip my hat to that

/hats off.

we are trying our best to reform, and actually managed to get 6 members on last night, and 2 very helpful friends of the guild. was the most fun I have had running in a long time.

I very much wish my friends would return from hiatus/other games, but im still very thankful for those who have stuck around and the new people we have met along the way.
  • Ffastyl
    Ffastyl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My favorite moment was during my first scroll battle. This was south of the Ash mile gate, back when Forward Camps were still widely in use, and the AD zerg had caught up to the DC zerg. I resurrected at our Forward Camp to find pure chaos with no coherent flow. Both factions were thoroughly mingled to the point that there was no dividing line, no area of just DC/AD. A pure melee. What made the moment all the more magical was first-person; in this view I could not see over people, so the battlefield seemed to stretch on forever. It lasted for well over half an hour, this melee, before our forces broke through the mile gate and the battlefield slowly dissolved away to chase the scroll.

I long for battles like this...
    Edited by Ffastyl on December 31, 2014 8:13AM
    "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it."

PC NA
    Daggerfall Covenant

Ffastyl - Level 50 Templar
    Arturus Amitis - Level 50 Nightblade
    Sulac the Wanderer - Level 50 Dragonknight
    Arcturus Leland - Level 50 Sorcerer
    Azrog rus-Oliphet - Level 50 Templar
    Tienc - Level 50 Warden
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Ashen Willow Knight - Level 50 Templar
    Champion Rank 938

Check out:
    Old vs New Intro Cinematics

"My strength is that I have no weaknesses. My weakness is that I have no strengths."
    Member since May 4th, 2014.
  • JackDaniell
    JackDaniell
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have enjoyed watching the PvP comunity as a whole progress, every player has improved. The way we all fight has changed, and this game is slowley changing.

Just imagine, if you could do what you do now back on release day... Oh my...
    Edited by JackDaniell on January 2, 2015 6:30PM
    Ebonheart Templar

www.youtube.com/user/kristofersommermusic