Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What's the worst thing you can be?

• Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it was the most hilarious thing I have ever seen. The dude has his character name as his license plate.

I could not stop laughing.
  • WraithAzraiel
    WraithAzraiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RedTalon wrote: »
    Anyone who is part of any guild, cause lets face it they are just all cms and sos

What? English please.
    Shendell De'Gull - V14 Vampire Nightblade

Captain of the Black Howling

"There's no such thing as overkill..."

"No problem on the face of the Earth exists what can't be fixed with the proper application of enough duct tape and 550 cord."

P2PBetaTesters
    #Tamriel_BETA_Team
    #BETA_TESTER4LYF
    DominionMasterRace
    #GOAHEADTHEYGOTCANDY
    #SEEMSLEGIT
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Subtomik wrote: »
    it was the most hilarious thing I have ever seen. The dude has his character name as his license plate.

I could not stop laughing.

Seriously ? But didn't you have your character name light up on your Chevy dash ?
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I drive a Prius. It saves me all sorts of money so that i can have candy inside to offer! Creepy enough for you? If not, it also allows me to buy the best lingerie for myself and mistress.
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    roechacca wrote: »
    More acceptable then a lone star Mustang owner .

Well that's on marku lol. I prefer my zo6 ;)

Who's Marku ? An why in the world did your guild fanbois go off the deepend over a mustang joke yesterday ?

Never mind , I don't even ..

Lol...all some people do is try to bring up DRAMA over and over again while claiming it's other people. Some people may just be sick of creepy posts and certain people creeping on almost every post trying to claim credit where it's not due. When guilds of farmed noobs constantly tries to either get it on others glory or just QQ in almost every post it gets old. If you hate DC just go join another faction...simple as that!

At ease, guy. You've already been moderated in a handful of threads, don't add to it. Learn when to quit. Your interwebs honor ain't worth it.

hahaaha. Lol. nice.
  • Aoe_Barbecue
    Aoe_Barbecue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The worst thing you can be is the guy that curls in the squat rack and then doesn't re-rack his girly weights. Seriously, there are Curves and Planet Fitness for that kinda stuff. I can't even ...

Don't be that guy.
    Edited by Aoe_Barbecue on December 29, 2014 7:16PM
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyways , Whether you're a Mustang owner , a Jeepers Creepers , a cRaZy game fan that gets custom license plates on their car or a desperate honor saving white knight on the forums .... The real worst thing you can be is someone that takes all the jaw jacking N forum poking seriously and not having fun .

If I'm not having fun , I go somewhere I can .

Annoying uptight fundies is about as fun as it gets though.

• Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    More acceptable then a lone star Mustang owner .

Well that's on marku lol. I prefer my zo6 ;)

Who's Marku ? An why in the world did your guild fanbois go off the deepend over a mustang joke yesterday ?

Never mind , I don't even ..

Junk measuring contest with a former Haderus emperor named Ezareth devolved pretty hard core.

RL owned cars got involved, seems someone on both sides owns a Mustang. Pictures were posted, questions had answers demanded, all to prove who was a truer Mustang owner.

It was hilariously juvenile.

lol Back on another game it was a running gag on who would post a IRL photo with their mustang . It's suppose to be juvenile hilarious , not omg I hate you . But meh , the Internet Ya know .

ESO smack talking = srs bsns apparently
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • Aoe_Barbecue
    Aoe_Barbecue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can't avoid the forum gestapo. I was banned once for posting a gif of a flying lawnmower. What tasteless, fascist philistine doesn't like flying lawnmowers?
  • Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seriously ? But didn't you have your character name light up on your Chevy dash ?

I put it up there to show what a D hole he was being, thats why I told you wrong link on the video and removed it, was from a post to a guy you never played with lol.

Normally the dash says "f*** B****es Get N2O" or "U MAD BRO?" when its in valet mode lol
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can't avoid the forum gestapo. I was banned once for posting a gif of a flying lawnmower. What tasteless, fascist philistine doesn't like flying lawnmowers?

Hahahhaa. Well back on topic. I guess I wasn't reported last night, as promised. I am devastated!

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Trolling & Baiting]
    Edited by ZOS_ShannonM on December 29, 2014 8:08PM
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I put it up there to show what a D hole he was being, thats why I told you wrong link on the video and removed it, was from a post to a guy you never played with lol.

Normally the dash says "f*** B****es Get N2O" or "U MAD BRO?" when its in valet mode lol

Lmao ! People in the service industry must love you . Ever see Fight Club ? Service people really do those horrible things to rich obnoxious people's food N cars . Just a heads up .
  • Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Columba wrote: »
    Hahahhaa. Well back on topic. The worst thing you can be is an uptight fundie player who gets offended by harmless, playful, lingerie and device chat in game. I guess I wasn't reported last night, as promised. I am devastated!

This.

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Rude and Insulting comments]
    Edited by ZOS_MichelleA on December 29, 2014 8:11PM
  • ZOS_MichelleA
    ZOS_MichelleA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi there, folks. We have closed this thread as it is not constructive and has derailed wildly from its original intent (which was also not constructive). Please remember to keep the Code of Conduct in mind when posting on the forums. This does include real-world political discussions and personal insults/jabs. We are in the process of cleaning this thread up, but it will remain closed after we are finished. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.