The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Are pets getting buffed in 1.6?

Cody
Cody
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
I missed the ESO live episode and have heard rumors that the pets in the sorc skill line are getting buffs in 1.6; is this true?
  • Pancake-Tragedy
    Pancake-Tragedy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes. The breakdown of the ESO episode is listed on tamrielfoundry.com along with two additional Q&As with great info about 1.6 and the champion system.
    Pancake Tragedy - Sorcerer
  • TheLaw
    TheLaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yep. Bad move on ZOS's part.
    -= Shahrzad the Great |Sorc| =-
  • NordJitsu
    NordJitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Meh. More like made functional.

They're getting AOE resistance and the ability to crit. I hope it's enough to make them desirable.
    @NordJitsu - Guild Master (Main Character = Hlaalu Idas)
    GREAT HOUSE HLAALU
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Well hopefully its enough to where i can actually make a ranger character. It could be like my old hunter from WoW:) only instead of having a giant angry turtle, i will have a daedric clannfear
  • NordJitsu
    NordJitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The AOE resistance is nice. They'll still melt if targeted. I really hope the Crit is enough to make there damage such that it can't just be ignored in pvp.
    @NordJitsu - Guild Master (Main Character = Hlaalu Idas)
    GREAT HOUSE HLAALU
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So they are supposed to be able to get critical hits, and there are supposed to be abliities that increase pet damage.

That sounds interesting. Can't wait to test it on PTS the next few weeks
  • NotSo
    NotSo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well Conjured Ward already buffs pet damage dealt.
    Gar'Sol the Wanderer VR14 Khajiit Sorcerer Spellblade
  • Pmarsico9
    Pmarsico9
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes. The breakdown of the ESO episode is listed on tamrielfoundry.com along with two additional Q&As with great info about 1.6 and the champion system.

Thank you so much!