The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

thieves / nightingales / morag tong / black hand

mrowmrif2
mrowmrif2
✭✭
*this may have been a previous thread topic but I didn't see it in a brief search so here it is again*

having played all previous elder scrolls games, I always recall guilds like the thieves and assassins having prominent positions in the flow of each story and character progression. Are there plans for new guilds in 2015? I despise the undead and the werewolf skill line does not appeal to me... As a night blade, an assassins or thieves guild with skills and passives that further hone sneaky and damage dealing abilities would be quite welcome.

here are some suggestions! See what the community thinks!

assassins:
-passive: add spell/weapon crit damage bonus to sneak attacks
-passive: add increased health regeneration after a kill
-passive: reduce sneak radius further
-active ability: while up adds poison damage to normal attacks
-active: disorientation or even blindness to enemies in a radius around caster (maybe literally a smoke bomb effect like a ninja would use!)
-active or passive: bonus damage to weapon attacks

thieves:
-passive: increase movement speed while sneaking
-active:reduce target's armor for a time
-active: disabling/paralyzing strike that deals damage and imparts some debuff
-passive: reduces impact of stealing items (*makes sense when justice is in play in 2015)
-passive: increase fenced item value (higher tier extend to sale of normal items to fences?)
-active: while up, makes sprinting free (no stamina cost)
-active: "pickpocket" - while up allows character to view 'hidden items' on NPC or target and morph allows player to steal a hidden item (new item set to decrease detection of such an ability?)

also: guild armor crafted set motifs... Perhaps add a passive to each guild available at max rank that will allow a player to craft a new guild-specific armor and weapon styles??
  • mrowmrif2
    mrowmrif2
    ✭✭
    Please note: in an attempt to actually appeal to our game devs, I tried coming up with suggestions that might be valuable to non-nightblade characters as well... Everyone would enjoy increased sprinting, stealth, item sale price increase, reduced costs of abilities and more damage output!
  • WraithAzraiel
    WraithAzraiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sure they already have a work-up of how this stuffs going to work. But your suggestions were reasonable and perfectly feasible. Well played.

I'd love it if they actually gave us a sneak peak at some of the skills and what not coming with the release of the new guilds.
    Shendell De'Gull - V14 Vampire Nightblade

Captain of the Black Howling

"There's no such thing as overkill..."

"No problem on the face of the Earth exists what can't be fixed with the proper application of enough duct tape and 550 cord."

P2PBetaTesters
    #Tamriel_BETA_Team
    #BETA_TESTER4LYF
    DominionMasterRace
    #GOAHEADTHEYGOTCANDY
    #SEEMSLEGIT