The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Tamriel Trade Cartel (TTC): Trade Guild Looking to Merge (NA)

ShadowDarkwalker
Hail everyone! I could not find the exact, proper place to post this thread, and this page was the closest thing I could find. Shocking though, to know there is not a forum for Trade Guilds, but everything else.

Anyways, our trade guild, the Tamriel Trade Cartel, was once a solid trade guild that is on the edge of survival, and despite my efforts to try and keep it alive and repopulate it with active players, our numbers continue to dwindle. I have come to the realization that players are already set in their trade guilds, and that trying to repopulate one, or much less try to make another one, is seemingly pointless and a waste of time and effort.

Therefore, I am proposing to merge this guild with another, or possibly 2 or 3 other trade guilds that are also, either in the same position as TTC, or other new trade guilds looking to try and expand. Currently, we have about 100-125 active people (last logged on within the past 7 days ... it is the Christmas holiday, people may be away on vacation, etc.) and would like to merge with other trade guild(s) in hopes of creating one new, and large trade society with a lot of active members. TTC is a multi-faction trade guild, with numbers from all 3 factions being about equal (within 25 of each other, at least). We would like to keep the new creation multi-faction as well, so as to provide a solid guild store, with varying wares. We do have a decent guild vendor location currently, which can also be used going forward, if necessary. I can also assist in running guild raffles as well.

If there are other trade guilds that would be interested in merging together, and creating a large, active trade guild, please contact me in game, @Shadow-Darkwalker, or here in the forums. I will try to check in as much as possible throughout the next couple of weeks. Thank you for any potential interest.
Edited by ShadowDarkwalker on December 23, 2014 3:41PM
May the darkness guide you ......