Hi everyone. I have an idea about disguises and customization. Well, I'm not sure about it name, but for now let's call it semi-functional disguise.
Now disguises completly remove your current armor and make you look different. My main idea is you still have your armor on you, but also you can obtain additional vusual effect. You can just buy this disguise from vendor in every big city.
1. Bloody armor
- now you looks like you just exit a huge massacre. All in blood. Different creatures have different blood color (or maybe you can just dye blood).
2. Glowing armor
- all armor starts to glow with magik light. Do you remember Tron movie? Pretty interesting costumes, yeah? And no, I don't ask glowing like in Tron movie.
No flame about it, please. All I want to say that we can have such beautiful customization which can easily fit the lore. I already did tron-like armor when dye system was released (use Coldharbour Ash Black as main color and Welkynd Blue as additional). So, even if will look not as it was in tron. Just magik glow through the armor. In different colors of course.
3. Orb master
- now try to remember eso live 8. They talked about "orb master". Well, it would be nice to be that orb master (each have different color or mix of colors). If we'll have oportunity to dye every orb then we'll have a toons of possible variants and that would be a real customization.
4. Ice King
- all armor covered by ice. Cold is your second name. Some cold smoke all over your armor (I see this smoke as something similar to "Daedric worshipper" by @angelyn)
- generally it's similar with "Ice King" but with flames. Your armor looks like it will start burn in any moment. Maybe molten cracks all over your body or little flames appear in random places. All colors on your armor become bright.
6. God of Thunder
- same as previous, but with lightnings.
7. Ancient Runes
- carve soft glowing runes across your armor. Runes could be dyeable if it's possible.
And I really like a few ideas by @angelyn
- glow like a burning ember.. pretty cool for fire mages and ironic for vampires.Daedric worshipper
- black/grey voluminous smoke swirling around you.
Well, that's all for now. I'll try to update this list if I come up with something else.
Maybe you have an interesting idea to add?
What do you think? Would you like to see it in game? Should ZOS pay attention to it and add at least something from this list or it's just waste of time?