Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

What's your favorite Sheogorath quote?

Darkrogue671
Darkrogue671
✭✭✭
Mine is when he was referring to his alter-ego "Jyggylagg" on his personality:

"He's liked even less than Malacath at parties... AND MALACATH IS NOT LIKED AT PARTIES!!"

I heard that and sprayed a mouthful of coffee on my monitor!
  • BugCollector
    BugCollector
    ✭✭✭✭
    CHEESE FOR EVERYONE!!
    May knowledge guide you to enlightenment
  • Potenza
    Potenza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think he is great - cant remember all his stuff - they could create a whole series on this guy.
  • Psychobunni
    Psychobunni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Ahh, my little mortal. I'm a man of many personalities, but I tell you what? They're all very fond of you."

Awww, He <3 's me, he really <3 's me! LOL, Uncle Sheo really is my favorite!
    If options weren't necessary, and everyone played the same way, no one would use addons. Fix the UI!

• leeux
    leeux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the phrase "Don't be presumptuous, Mortal" and the way he says it, after you reply "Do you want me to face the whole Alliance by myself?" (or something like that...) during the Circus of Cheerful Slaughter :D

EDIT: missing word :angry:
    Edited by leeux on December 15, 2014 10:01PM
    PC/NA - Proud old member of the Antique Ordinatus Populus

My chars
    Liana Amnell (AD mSorc L50+, ex EP) =x= Lehnnan Klennett (AD mTemplar L50+ Healer/Support ) =x= Ethim Amnell (AD mDK L50+, ex DC)
    Leinwyn Valaene (AD mSorc L50+) =x= Levus Artorias (AD mDK-for-now L50+) =x= Madril Ulessen (AD mNB L50+) =x= Lyra Amnis (AD not-Stamplar-yet L50+)
    I only PvP on AD chars

~~ «And blossoms anew beneath tomorrow's sun >>»
    ~~ «I am forever swimming around, amidst this ocean world we call home... >>»
    ~~ "Let strength be granted so the world might be mended... so the world might be mended."
    ~~ "Slash the silver chain that binds thee to life"
    ~~ Our cries will shrill, the air will moan and crash into the dawn. >>
    ~~ The sands of time were eroded by the river of constant change >>
  • Natjur
    Natjur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Ah! Good, good! No more barking at all hours, and chewing up my slippers. You used the hemlock, then? Damned good idea! I... Um... We're not talking about Barbas, are we? Clavicus Vile's... dog? Oohh... awkward."
    sheogorath_cheese-shirt_sarenia_zps271d944d.jpg~original
    Edited by Natjur on December 15, 2014 10:00PM
  • Maotti
    Maotti
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    None. The whole guy is really annoying.
    PC EU
  • Darkrogue671
    Darkrogue671
    ✭✭✭
    Natjur wrote: »

So can we expect to see a Sheogorath clothing line to be released soon? He strikes me as a pantaloons kind of daedric prince. ;)
  • Natjur
    Natjur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Natjur wrote: »

So can we expect to see a Sheogorath clothing line to be released soon? He strikes me as a pantaloons kind of daedric prince. ;)
    That T-Shirt already exists, but not many people get it when I wear it, but still.
  • Saltypretzels
    Saltypretzels
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ah! Forky!
  • Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sheogorath is definitely my favorite character. I don't remember the quote but it had something to do with cheese. He speaks of cheese often. :p
    Silivren (Silly) Thalionwen | Altmer Templar | Magicka | 9-Trait Master Crafter/Jeweler | Master Angler | PVE Main - Killed by U35
    Jahsul at-Sahan | Redguard Sorcerer | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites | PVP Main
    Derrok Gunnolf | Redguard Dragonknight | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites
    Liliana Littleleaf | 9-Trait Grand Master Crafter/Jeweler (non-combat)
    Amber Emberheart | Breton Dragonknight | Stamina | Master Angler
    Vlos Anon | Dunmer Nightblade | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Kalina Valos | Dunmer Warden | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Swiftpaws-Moonshadow | Khajiit Nightblade | Stamina
    Morgul Vardar | Altmer Necromancer | Magicka
    Tithin Geil | Altmer Sorceress | Magicka
    Dhryk | Imperial Dragonknight | Stamina

Guild Master - ESO Traders Union
    PC/NA - CP 2320+
  • bellanca6561n
    bellanca6561n
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He has pupils in his eyes in that screen shot. I've not seem those since the palette reassignment to make room for dyes.

Now Cadwell, whom I've always found much more amusing, has an excuse for blank white eyes, being soul shriven and all.