The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Just came back after 4-5 months, awesome updates

Artemiisia
Artemiisia
✭✭✭✭✭
Gotta say my first day back after 4-5 months really have made an impact, you guys have for sure made this game more enjoyable then ever. By leaps and bounds, amazing job for sure.

Right from the bigger delves, pledges, graphics, audio, veteran dungeons.

Cant wait to wake up tomorrow to spend my Sunday in Tamiral :D
  • Shunravi
    Shunravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Welcome back!
    This one has an eloquent and well thought out response to tha... Ooh sweetroll!
  • LunaRae
    LunaRae
    ✭✭✭✭
    welcome back :smile: if you have questions let us know.
    Stands-Strong-As-Snow ~ Argonian Templar DC NA V14
    Ytheri ~ Argonian Nightblade EP Thornblade NA V14
    Heals-All-Colours ~ Argonian Templar EP Thornblade NA V14
    Stands-In-Still-Waters~ Argonian Sorcerer EP Thornblade NA V2
  • Artemiisia
    Artemiisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thx guys! :smiley:

Just completed upper craglorn in 2 days time :)

thanks to some great people, there are for sure some awesome players playing this game.

• Niastissa
    Niastissa
    ✭✭✭
    Welcome back. I came back recently too and I agree this game has made large strides. I think this game is going to be awesome in the years to come.
  • Razzak
    Razzak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should see the bugs they managed to develop in that time. LFG tool has even stopped working since two patches ago.
    Welcome back. :)
    Edited by Razzak on December 10, 2014 11:48AM
  • Artemiisia
    Artemiisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh well, some bugs is always in every game, for me personally the LFG tool was never used that much, since there would always sadly some people log in the wrong role, so sometimes I got one that logged in healer, we started clearing the first set of mobs in the dungeon and all died lol

so after more then 10 times having this happen, I started using guilds, zone chat, and friends.

• Artemiisia
    Artemiisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I subbed for 180 days, this is gonna be fun. :D