The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Need some help

phil1031ub17_ESO
phil1031ub17_ESO
Soul Shriven
I am in the Daggerfall Covenant and am level 9. Questing has led me to a place where every enemy is level 14. I don't remember where I am exactly, but I know I am suppose to kill Mother Murk. She is also level 14 and kills me every time. Do I need to be questing somewhere else? I don't remember seeing much else to do near daggerfall.

Thanks,

Phil

• Gyudan
    Gyudan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Go to the docks in Daggerfall and take a boat to the low level islands ;)
    First Stros M'Kai with pirates and sand, then Betnikh with smelly orcs.
    There are quests from level 4 to 8 or so.

After that you'll have to go north of Daggerfall towards the Wyrd Tree.
    Edited by Gyudan on November 30, 2014 3:22PM
    Wololo.
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Explore glenumbra. There are tons of quests to be found off the beaten path, also lots of treasure chests (picking them gives a nice chunk of experience). Just open a map, if there is an area that seems to have no icons, go there, chances are there is a lower level quest chain to be found.
    Edited by Sharee on November 30, 2014 3:51PM
  • phil1031ub17_ESO
    phil1031ub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks!!