The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Update 1.5 made stamina able to out dps magica, thanks to you zenimax!

• xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    magnusnet wrote: »
    O hey, Jecklls Vid :D

I think its fine @Medakon. You dont want to know how often he died using that in our Sanctum runs. Because of Surivability he switched back to Magicka :D
    So its a drawback on that part.

@Bouvin He is using ggFrames for health bars etc and Srendarr for buffs

I was initially against @Medakon bringing his stamina build to Sanctum because I thought he'd die as well because of the survivability issues for stam builds, but he only died once so I guess it is doable. Gotta admit I was spaming Ring of preservation on the floor the entire raid since I was scared for his resistance :p

Yea, i agree too. Too bad its not a good option for DK at the moment. But on my NB it rocks. NB Top - DK Meh. I also didnt die on the run in my last vid. Besides the deaths at serpent.

For fights that are almost 10 minutes long you lack stamina for the most part. Thats about it. And then the dps starts to drop massivly due to that.
  • TehMagnus
    TehMagnus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I think its fine @Medakon. You dont want to know how often he died using that in our Sanctum runs. Because of Surivability he switched back to Magicka :D

I was initially against @Medakon bringing his stamina build to Sanctum because I thought he'd die as well because of the survivability issues for stam builds, but he only died once so I guess it is doable. Gotta admit I was spaming Ring of preservation on the floor the entire raid since I was scared for his resistance :p

Yea, i agree too. Too bad its not a good option for DK at the moment. But on my NB it rocks. NB Top - DK Meh. I also didnt die on the run in my last vid. Besides the deaths at serpent.

For fights that are almost 10 minutes long you lack stamina for the most part. Thats about it. And then the dps starts to drop massivly due to that.

You need a healer with The Master's Restoration staff :pensive:
  • xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I have one myself. 2H/Resto build incoming. hahaha. I Also wouldnt lack support then aye :D
    Edited by xMovingTarget on December 1, 2014 11:43AM
  • TehMagnus
    TehMagnus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I have one myself. 2H/Resto build incoming. hahaha. I Also wouldnt lack support then aye :D

xD OOS? NP, swtich bars, healing springs, theeere we go.
  • spryler
    spryler
    ✭✭✭
    Perhaps the Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood skill lines will be stamina based and provide more utility/survivability for stamina classes?
  • Medakon
    Medakon
    ✭✭✭

Duno if you mean dk or NB, but at serpent last boss I didnt have any problems with stamina, and the fight lasted for 600sec. Didn't almost use any pots.. maybe sometimes for more weapon dmg and crit, but never cuz I needed stamina :smiley:

Also been playing around a bit to create my own build, and figured stamina build with werewolf might be a huge buff for the group since ww boost your own dps and increase party weapon damage with 10% wich is alot :wink:
    Edited by Medakon on December 2, 2014 7:55AM
    Medakon - Legendary Super Hero Professional Assassin Nightblade from Tamriel who do different stuff B)
  • Hypertionb14_ESO
    Hypertionb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i would like to point out, Bow DPS can sustain 1k. i know other classes can maintain 1.5k+ at close range (DK) but 1k at extremel range is really good.

Question for ppl who mention figures like this: sustain 1k and 1.5k: Is that per hit or total DPS for one fight. Meaning...

I attack a single target with my bow and do 1k with one hit...OR
    I attack that single target and when the fight ends the total DPS I did was 1k?

Thanks in advance to anyone who helps me understand this better. :)

DPS is over time, generally measured 10s-3+ minutes

sustained DPS is the key in basically all fights save single trash mobs when solo.

for bow, constantly putting out 1000+ damage each second without ever getting in close, where a Sorc can hold at best around 950, templars 750-850, or a DK holding 1.6k with Dots up close (not kidding with that, i see it all the time....) or like my testing managed to pull, 1.6k dps for 10 seconds with Dual Wield on NB.... attacking the Croc world boss in Cadgold version of Glenumbra

its my personal belief that melee based DPS should be around 50% better than ranged in exchange for the added risk that naturally comes with being so close to an enemy

alot of times its suicidal or destructive to a run to melee.. Like in Hard Mode Hel Ra... where you have to be ranged or you risk throwing off the stack, or in Serpant, where on the first boss, stacking will cause bad things and being close to the boss runs a risk of seriously throwing off the mechanics.
    Edited by Hypertionb14_ESO on December 2, 2014 9:55AM
    I play every class in every situation. I love them all.
  • Hypertionb14_ESO
    Hypertionb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Hypertionb14_ESO on December 2, 2014 9:54AM
    I play every class in every situation. I love them all.
  • xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Medakon wrote: »

Duno if you mean dk or NB, but at serpent last boss I didnt have any problems with stamina, and the fight lasted for 600sec. Didn't almost use any pots.. maybe sometimes for more weapon dmg and crit, but never cuz I needed stamina :smiley:

Also been playing around a bit to create my own build, and figured stamina build with werewolf might be a huge buff for the group since ww boost your own dps and increase party weapon damage with 10% wich is alot :wink:

On DK of course. Never had any stamina probs on my NB ;)

Got WW on my NB. WW is ridiculous. Huge in DPS and Support. But transformed on poison at serpent might not be a good idea. havnt tested that yet.
    Edited by xMovingTarget on December 2, 2014 11:02AM
  • Medakon
    Medakon
    ✭✭✭
    Got WW on my NB. WW is ridiculous. Huge in DPS and Support. But transformed on poison at serpent might not be a good idea. havnt tested that yet.

Yeah it's pretty insane number, pulling 2k+ dps in a single target fight the first 10sec without any combat prayer or warhorn. If I could just find a way to maintain stamina beter in werewolf I would probably be a dps monster over longer fights :smiley:
    Medakon - Legendary Super Hero Professional Assassin Nightblade from Tamriel who do different stuff B)
  • TehMagnus
    TehMagnus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Yeah it's pretty insane number, pulling 2k+ dps in a single target fight the first 10sec without any combat prayer or warhorn. If I could just find a way to maintain stamina beter in werewolf I would probably be a dps monster over longer fights :smiley:

Full team of WW and people using the master's healing staff? ^^
  • Rune_Relic
    Rune_Relic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good thread. Nice read
    Anything that can be exploited will be exploited
  • xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

That would be effing insane dude :D
  • TehMagnus
    TehMagnus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

That would be effing insane dude :D

Problem is the duration of the ultimate no? since u can't feed on nothing when killing a boss you need to regen enough ult to transform right after the end of initial transformation?
  • Medakon
    Medakon
    ✭✭✭
    Problem is the duration of the ultimate no? since u can't feed on nothing when killing a boss you need to regen enough ult to transform right after the end of initial transformation?

Well if you have 2 Leader of the pack wolfes (the white morp) you can stay infinit in werewolf form aslong as everyone heavy attacks sometimes :smiley:
    Edited by Medakon on December 2, 2014 4:49PM
  • Bouvin
    Bouvin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

NB have Focused Attacks (haste morph) which adds +40% stam regen for 20 seconds and Siphoning Attacks (siphoning strikes morphs) which adds 10% chance on all attacks to refill 15% mana & stamina.

These plus stamina pots, I can usually refill my stam in a short time with Dual Wield Whirlwind or Flurry.
  • Bouvin
    Bouvin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well if you have 2 Leader of the pack wolfes (the white morp) you can stay infinit in werewolf form aslong as everyone heavy attacks sometimes :smiley:

Full werewolf raid would be fun in PvP.
  • DeLindsay
    DeLindsay
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bouvin wrote: »
    NB have Focused Attacks (haste morph) which adds +40% stam regen for 20 seconds
    We're losing that in 1.6.
  • Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nightblades also get +30% stamina recovery from shadow passives.
    PS4 / NA
    M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
    Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
    Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
    Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
    Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank
  • killedbyping
    killedbyping
    ✭✭✭✭
    i´m gonna go SO 2H/DW today with my DK. Gonna be Epic!
    You just ruined my dreams about stamina. :( Hope CS will change stam/magik balance.

Chill dude. Just craft some of your armor nirnhoned for a bit extra spell resist and you are good to go ;) You wont really loose dps ;)

Jeckll even says it in the video : "This is the most squishy build i´ve ever played".

You lack soo much spell resi compared to LA. When 95% of Incoming damage is spell when you are not a tank.

ahahaha. Do you even know how much resist give nirnhorned on armor ? :D
    Its very great boost for spell penetration, but resist ...