The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Seems I'm always conflicted...

bosmern_ESO
bosmern_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
I have a V14 NB and DK, level 40 Templar, and level 30 Sorc, but I never know which class is my calling.

I enjoy my DK for PvE and thats what I use it for, and I enjoy my NB in PvP which is what I use it for. But I haven't really mained a class yet...

Each class has something I really enjoy and wish I could use when I play X class. I love a DK's Chains, I love sorcs pets and bolt escape, and I really enjoy templar burst heal/status effects.

When I play on my Templar I want to go play on my NB, when I play on my NB I want to play on my Sorc. I just don't know which class to play. Which is why I'm here on the forums, Everyone who posts/reads this thread, tell me your main class and what you love or find fun with it, hopefully it will help me decide.
~Thallen~
  • Surfinginhawaii
    Surfinginhawaii
    ✭✭✭
    I would play the one the kicks the most a** :D . I'm still trying to decide what skills I should run on my DK, I just respec to dual staves.
  • Syrani
    Syrani
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you enjoy group content, and can stomach leveling your remaining alts to V14, you could level them all. I would also have a main spec/off spec for each. You could do the following:

DK: dps/tank
    Templar: heals/tank
    Sorc: dps/whatever
    NB: dps/whatever

This way, when you join a group for trials, dungeons, or whatever, you can perform any role. Not only that, you will have the best class to perform that role with. With this much flexibility, you would be an asset to any raid group. Also, with having access to all classes, you can ride out any "balancing" that may adversely affect one or more of your alts.

IF you can stomach the leveling, of course. :)
  • Vizier
    Vizier
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly I think it's a sign the class balance is getting to where it's supposed to be. If your truly missing skills from each class when you play another and each class has a missing link this is good.

Glad to hear it.
  • timborggrenlarsenb16_ESO
    I have a V14 NB and DK, level 40 Templar, and level 30 Sorc, but I never know which class is my calling.

I enjoy my DK for PvE and thats what I use it for, and I enjoy my NB in PvP which is what I use it for. But I haven't really mained a class yet...

Each class has something I really enjoy and wish I could use when I play X class. I love a DK's Chains, I love sorcs pets and bolt escape, and I really enjoy templar burst heal/status effects.

When I play on my Templar I want to go play on my NB, when I play on my NB I want to play on my Sorc. I just don't know which class to play. Which is why I'm here on the forums, Everyone who posts/reads this thread, tell me your main class and what you love or find fun with it, hopefully it will help me decide.

By the *** failure, to create classes to the game, never mind, play 2 a pvp and a pve class. Alts are allways fun :/
    FFFRRREEEDDDOOOMMM!!!
    - Be Anyone.
    - Do Anything.
    - Go Anywhere.