The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Akaviri Dragonguard set error

dharbert
dharbert
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
There is an error with the VR12 Akaviri Dragonguard set. The Sabatons Of The Dragon are actually pants, but are supposed to be boots. I already have the Greaves Of The Dragon (pants) which are the correct item and working properly.

The icon for Sabatons of the Dragon is wrong, and the description is wrong. It is supposed to be boots, not pants. If you equip it, it goes to the pants slot and shows up on the character as pants.

This item needs to be changed in the database to actual Sabatons (boots). Without this, I can't complete the set.

mcQTSh5.jpg?1
  • Xexpo
    Xexpo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This has been borked since 1.4 was released,
    I sent in a ticket... still borked I guess

Had a decent idea for an ult spamming pvp build once, it fell apart when those boots were buggged :disappointed:
    Kiki Dickson ~~~ Dixmanian Devil ~~~ Cornelius Buckshank Jr.
    Histy-Fitz ~~~ Boozemer ~~~ Chace X'expo
    Lluvia De'Fuego ~~~ Shakes Spear
    Macro and Cheese NA/PC
  • ZOS_GaryA
    ZOS_GaryA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there @dharbert,

Thanks for the report! We have this bugged in our system and we anticipate that it will be fixed in a future patch. When more information is available on an ETA, we'll do our best to update this topic.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • dharbert
    dharbert
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZOS_GaryA wrote: »
    Hey there @dharbert,

Thanks for the report! We have this bugged in our system and we anticipate that it will be fixed in a future patch. When more information is available on an ETA, we'll do our best to update this topic.

Thank you, sir.

• Yusuf
    Yusuf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol so THIS is why nobody bought mine from the guiltrader! xD
  • mariusz2304
    mariusz2304
    Soul Shriven
    I came across this bug too.Those boots will be essential to my build. I hope u guys deal with it.
    CHARS:
    Raroog EP magicka DK
  • Teiji
    Teiji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Excited to see this has already been acknowledged by ZOS with a fix on the way. Hopefully next PTS we can start using this with Undaunted and get some major experimentation down.
    "Serving Boethiah is Freedom, embracing heroism is Liberty, existing solely for noxiphilic sanguivoria is truth." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

European megaserver Fallout 4

Loyalist of Boethiah, heroism enthusiast, exposer of secrets, bless'ed of noxiphilic sanguivoria.

Nerf one grind, two more take its place; hail Gryndra!

I am a dank memer and satire enthusiast
  • omy_mkeb17_ESO
    @ZOS_GaryA‌

Hello! Been a while don't u think? Can we get the boots like at least this year (2015). Will be back on this thread in 2016...
  • dharbert
    dharbert
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GaryA‌

Hello! Been a while don't u think? Can we get the boots like at least this year (2015). Will be back on this thread in 2016...

I also just posted a similar issue with the Dreugh King slayer set.

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/145233/dreugh-king-slayer-set-error#latest
    Edited by dharbert on January 6, 2015 3:40PM