The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

FREE EMPEROR!!! for the first 50k AP gained on HADERUS

• FluffiestOne
    FluffiestOne
    ✭✭✭✭
    screw it
    Edited by FluffiestOne on November 24, 2014 10:53PM
    Fluffy
    Senior Fluffykins, Daggerfall Liberator of Haderus, Dragonknight.
    Fliffers, Daggerfall Liberator of Hopesfire, Templar.
    Prophet Fluffy of Death, Casual of the Dominion, Sorceror.
    Nozdorumu The Timeless, Daggerfall. Dragon. Nightblade.
    All my toon names are subject to change.
    " Ignorance must be bliss because I can't imagine why anyone would live in it. " -Fluffy
  • Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    screw it

Lord Fixate, the new Emperor has already been duoed and he was ganked while reading his map.

• Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cuddler wrote: »
    I think it would be best for everyone if the AD guild in question came out and apologized, so we could all forget the incident and get back to the daily business of mass cuddling each other. Their denials only made them look worse.

It's not like they made their goal a secret before. When I started getting whispers from them asking me to leave Haderus on the day I became Emperor, one was very clear about what they were trying to achieve: "We don't really care if one of us is Emperor in this campaign, we just want to get Former Emperor for all of our members..." This is practically verbatim.

On a related note, some EP regulars have disappointed me as well. Right before the joint DC/EP push on Roe last week when I was almost dethroned, EP's top player dropped the campaign so his top two buddy could become Emperor. This alone is cheesy, but the cheese did not stop there. I am told that the top two buddy has since whispered multiple AD players asking them if they could make AD back off so EP would take the ring, and crown him.

People are weak, and Emperor farming/trading in one form or another will continue until ZOS changes Emperor buffs to only apply to the current Emperor. Remove the skill line from Former Emperors, and there'll be no incentive to farm/trade.

The event in question regarding last week's attempted dethroning only happened because Tyago stipulated he would bow out if someone could legitimately match him. That and his time available to commit to pvp is becoming steadily limited to various reasons. Even so he is able to rake it in due to his ability to snuff enemies quickly. The player who came closest has been working his butt off to prove himself. If any of EP are whispering AD to ease of....for *** sake, you guys have hogged the map for 3 MONTHS. It's one thing to put up a fight and another to roll over, but because buffs are still linked for non-Cyro PVE, we still got namby pambys swarming in from their AA's and DSA's once they begin losing buffs. Not only that we were told that additional forces were called in to 'keep us from ever taking emp again". It's alot going on, alot of contradictions. There was the one person who didn't want EP to take the ring at all, much less a resource, then there were people messaging previous (and long-reigning) emps asking them to bow out early.

If EP takes the ring I want it to be-and it should be- because we fought damn hard for it. We usually lose it quickly but that's because by the time we take the last two keeps that's when all the buff babies come swarming in once they've lost their scrolls and crit bonuses. AD just has so many numbers. EP has strong players but not enough to keep hold of the ring even for a day. I think the longest reigning emp so far was 10 hours straight, and that was during a downtime when most people on both sides were asleep.

Like I said we're not asking you to give us the ring, nor should you, but AD got itself into this mess and they don't seem inclined to get out of it any time soon.
    Lol tyago having someone legitimately catch him? I already did that for the first 5 days of a campaign 4 weeks ago and he was fed up with himself that he started stealing ticks from his group and started blaming people of leeching "his" AP and spying on him when he was actually following us. I was 100k ahead of him b4 i took a break for real life. I was playing about half the time as tyago and still earning more AP than him so as far as his claim of someone actually matching him it seems like all he really wanted to do was let someone pass him so they could get emp.

This makes no sense to me... if your running solo or with a small grp following a large group and contibuting damage to kills your going to get more ap. Tyago always runs in a group, therefore sharing his ap and limiting his true potential gains. Tyago usually runs close to a full raid group and i find it highly unlikely that a raid group was following you or your small group around for ap gain. It was probably the other way around. I run with tyago daily and i cant ever remember a single time he would follow any group. He may stop in to help but i know from experience there is no way in hell tyago would follow anyones group, im betting he would unsub before he resorted to that.
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Psilent wrote: »
    screw it

Lord Fixate, the new Emperor has already been duoed and he was ganked while reading his map.

Fixate is emp??? It was flipped already? Jesus i hate work
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Galalin wrote: »
    screw it

Maybe someone will update esostats.com for us? I'm at work, too :\
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    screw it

Haha, Fixate would love that!

Edited by Psilent on November 24, 2014 11:34PM
  • asneakybanana
    asneakybanana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it would be best for everyone if the AD guild in question came out and apologized, so we could all forget the incident and get back to the daily business of mass cuddling each other. Their denials only made them look worse.

It's not like they made their goal a secret before. When I started getting whispers from them asking me to leave Haderus on the day I became Emperor, one was very clear about what they were trying to achieve: "We don't really care if one of us is Emperor in this campaign, we just want to get Former Emperor for all of our members..." This is practically verbatim.

On a related note, some EP regulars have disappointed me as well. Right before the joint DC/EP push on Roe last week when I was almost dethroned, EP's top player dropped the campaign so his top two buddy could become Emperor. This alone is cheesy, but the cheese did not stop there. I am told that the top two buddy has since whispered multiple AD players asking them if they could make AD back off so EP would take the ring, and crown him.

People are weak, and Emperor farming/trading in one form or another will continue until ZOS changes Emperor buffs to only apply to the current Emperor. Remove the skill line from Former Emperors, and there'll be no incentive to farm/trade.

The event in question regarding last week's attempted dethroning only happened because Tyago stipulated he would bow out if someone could legitimately match him. That and his time available to commit to pvp is becoming steadily limited to various reasons. Even so he is able to rake it in due to his ability to snuff enemies quickly. The player who came closest has been working his butt off to prove himself. If any of EP are whispering AD to ease of....for *** sake, you guys have hogged the map for 3 MONTHS. It's one thing to put up a fight and another to roll over, but because buffs are still linked for non-Cyro PVE, we still got namby pambys swarming in from their AA's and DSA's once they begin losing buffs. Not only that we were told that additional forces were called in to 'keep us from ever taking emp again". It's alot going on, alot of contradictions. There was the one person who didn't want EP to take the ring at all, much less a resource, then there were people messaging previous (and long-reigning) emps asking them to bow out early.

If EP takes the ring I want it to be-and it should be- because we fought damn hard for it. We usually lose it quickly but that's because by the time we take the last two keeps that's when all the buff babies come swarming in once they've lost their scrolls and crit bonuses. AD just has so many numbers. EP has strong players but not enough to keep hold of the ring even for a day. I think the longest reigning emp so far was 10 hours straight, and that was during a downtime when most people on both sides were asleep.

Like I said we're not asking you to give us the ring, nor should you, but AD got itself into this mess and they don't seem inclined to get out of it any time soon.
    Lol tyago having someone legitimately catch him? I already did that for the first 5 days of a campaign 4 weeks ago and he was fed up with himself that he started stealing ticks from his group and started blaming people of leeching "his" AP and spying on him when he was actually following us. I was 100k ahead of him b4 i took a break for real life. I was playing about half the time as tyago and still earning more AP than him so as far as his claim of someone actually matching him it seems like all he really wanted to do was let someone pass him so they could get emp.

This makes no sense to me... if your running solo or with a small grp following a large group and contibuting damage to kills your going to get more ap. Tyago always runs in a group, therefore sharing his ap and limiting his true potential gains. Tyago usually runs close to a full raid group and i find it highly unlikely that a raid group was following you or your small group around for ap gain. It was probably the other way around. I run with tyago daily and i cant ever remember a single time he would follow any group. He may stop in to help but i know from experience there is no way in hell tyago would follow anyones group, im betting he would unsub before he resorted to that.
    I was running mainly solo but occasionally one of my guilds would run a farm group on haderus and everytime we took something to go farm as soon as it capped all of a sudden tyago and friends would show up and try to leech. The only time I would follow him around is when they were at the gate doing whatever they do and I would actually be pushing out.
    Asneakybanana AD DK Former emperor of Chrysamere and Chillrend. World first hardmode Hel'ra and Quake con winner (Alliance rank 25)
    Asneakyhabenero EP DK Former emperor of Thornblade, Haderus. World first vMA Dk clear (Alliance rank 39)
    Asneakycucumber EP Sorc Former empress of Blackwater Bay and Trueflame (Alliance rank 32)
    Asneakypineapple EP Temp Former empress of Azuras Star and Haderus (Alliance rank 22)
    Asneakypickle EP NB Former empress of Trueflame (Alliance rank 47)
    Sweat Squad
    Crowned 27x on 12 different campaign cycles | 200M+ AP earned
    Fastest AA clear ever: 5:42 | Fastest HRC clear ever: 5:27 | NA first HM MoL
    609k Mag Sorc vMA
    NA first Tick Tock Tormentor
    NA first trinity (All No Death/HM/Speed run trials titles)
    2x Tick Tock Tormentor
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I was running mainly solo but occasionally one of my guilds would run a farm group on haderus and everytime we took something to go farm as soon as it capped all of a sudden tyago and friends would show up and try to leech. The only time I would follow him around is when they were at the gate doing whatever they do and I would actually be pushing out.

If i had to guess it was KC lumbermill. Tyago and guild including myself would camp that daily... so if someone was already there and had taken it... its possible we showed up after but by no means to leech ap. That was our daily farm spot as im sure any AD native can attest to. The reason as i stated before the ap gain was so much better for yourself is the amount of ppl that you were grouped with. I can honestly say i dont know anyone that played more than tyago until recently due to circumstances and keeping up to him in ap is no easy feat. If he went solo he would be almost unstoppable. But he doesn't because he is not selfish and deticates himself to the guild. His ap gain is of little importance to himself, its all about the ppl, the fun and the challenge. That is why he has almost a full raid grp of ppl everyday on a buff server thats a never ending uphill battle, that dont just up and re-home. Cant think of one other guild that can say they can field those numbers day in and day out on a buff server... but i may be wrong
  • FluffiestOne
    FluffiestOne
    ✭✭✭✭
    screw it

Fixie isn't playing atm. High Priest Fluffykins is in controlz. We won't be pushing emp because AD will just have their #1 drop to farm emperor.
    Fluffy
    " Ignorance must be bliss because I can't imagine why anyone would live in it. " -Fluffy
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    screw it

Fixie isn't playing atm. High Priest Fluffykins is in controlz. We won't be pushing emp because AD will just have their #1 drop to farm emperor.

Ahh the smell of scroll farming must be looming in the air if fluffy is about
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As most of the EP know I haven't been on Haderus for drama-related reasons and 'trust' issues. Not that I care anymore, been having alot of fun on my newb DK in Blackwater. BUT! As of right now I'm probably #5 or lower because of a 12gig patch for audio fixes..... So that makes me a super sad Panda :'(
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
  • FluffiestOne
    FluffiestOne
    ✭✭✭✭
    screw it

Ahh the smell of scroll farming must be looming in the air if fluffy is about

The High Priest does like offerings for the Lord of Infinite Titles, don't give this one ideas.
    Fluffy
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    y'all need to let me kill you when i actually manage to get one of you away from those forsaken zergs you seem to love so much, instead of getting your teamates to save you:) accept death with honor!
  • Tycobb117
    Tycobb117
    So last night us EP had the hysterical pleasure of watching greed murder an emperorship. The reigning emp abdicated without being dethroned thinking another unnamed DK would receive emperorship once they took back all the inner keeps.

However they did not lose emp so of course no emp would be crowned. Thus leaving the AD faction with no chance of emp buff bonus until either EP/DC take all the inner ring keeps or 48hrs or Most likely campaign reset.

So to all you AD who want a shot at being emp here is your chance. Upon campaign reset all you have to do is be first to 50k AP and BAM!!! You are now emperor.

Let the games begin!

Your local DK scrub

Haha alright ;)
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tycobb117 wrote: »
    So last night us EP had the hysterical pleasure of watching greed murder an emperorship. The reigning emp abdicated without being dethroned thinking another unnamed DK would receive emperorship once they took back all the inner keeps.

However they did not lose emp so of course no emp would be crowned. Thus leaving the AD faction with no chance of emp buff bonus until either EP/DC take all the inner ring keeps or 48hrs or Most likely campaign reset.

So to all you AD who want a shot at being emp here is your chance. Upon campaign reset all you have to do is be first to 50k AP and BAM!!! You are now emperor.

Let the games begin!

Your local DK scrub

Haha alright ;)

My original post was wrong... im not sure what your comment was in regards to, but the server reset crowned the second place AD emp just to clear things up
  • WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    screw it

Just do what we did last week and troll them. Take every keep but the last two (Alessia and Roebeck) and take all their scrolls. That'll honk'em off.
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    screw it

Just do what we did last week and troll them. Take every keep but the last two (Alessia and Roebeck) and take all their scrolls. That'll honk'em off.

^^^^ this lol