Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

FREE EMPEROR!!! for the first 50k AP gained on HADERUS

Galalin
Galalin
✭✭✭✭✭
So last night us EP had the hysterical pleasure of watching greed murder an emperorship. The reigning emp abdicated without being dethroned thinking another unnamed DK would receive emperorship once they took back all the inner keeps.

However they did not lose emp so of course no emp would be crowned. Thus leaving the AD faction with no chance of emp buff bonus until either EP/DC take all the inner ring keeps or 48hrs or Most likely campaign reset.

So to all you AD who want a shot at being emp here is your chance. Upon campaign reset all you have to do is be first to 50k AP and BAM!!! You are now emperor.

Let the games begin!

Your local DK scrub
Edited by Galalin on November 23, 2014 8:48PM
  • Sensesfail13
    Sensesfail13
    ✭✭✭✭
    You that scared of Ty huh? Maybe I should call off and grab it up...
    Wisherr, Dragonknight, Haderus, NA Server.
    Wisher of Naught, Nightblade, Haderus, NA Server.
    Guild officer: Abandoned Legion
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That's pretty crazy that things could turn out that way. Hard to believe things happened as they did, but I was right there when she abdicated and helped them complete the ring. (Except for Bleaker's due to the efforts of OP and friends and then some ridiculous lag)
    Edited by Kartalin on November 23, 2014 9:05PM
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You that scared of Ty huh? Maybe I should call off and grab it up...

Lol did you seriously just say that?

I am willing to bet that any AD on had knows i am not scared of a good fight with the exception of yourself.

I give credit where its due... Lace is a good DK but scared of him? I think not. I by no means claiming my l33tness but i too can hold my own.
    milthalas wrote: »
    That's pretty crazy that things could turn out that way. Hard to believe things happened as they did, but I was right there when she abdicated and helped them complete the ring. (Except for Bleaker's due to the efforts of OP and friends and then some ridiculous lag)

That lag was unbelievable sometime freezing in time for 30+ seconds just to have it play back like an old VHS in fast forward lol

Your local DK scrub
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haderus has turned ugly all of the sudden.

Not cool behavior.
    Been here since Feb 2014 - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps
    Boom Crash Opera - AD Sorc DPS

• Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kijima wrote: »
    Haderus has turned ugly all of the sudden.

Not cool behavior.

I agree kijima... i have a ton of respect for AD on Had as you know. Last night i lost respect for 2 individuals that basically threw thier alliance under the bus for personal gain. I had honestly hoped to see him as emp and have seen how hard he has worked for it in the past. But after what happened last night i have changed my opinion on that... especially as a leader i think you all deserve more.

Idk his side of the story so maybe thats being harsh but i do know what i saw last night

Your local DK scrub
    Edited by Galalin on November 23, 2014 9:59PM
  • Qyrk
    Qyrk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's a few rotten apples that spoil the barrel, unfortunately. But we do need to know the full scope of the story.
    Edited by Qyrk on November 23, 2014 10:06PM
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I believe she just wanted him to have it, nothing more to it. But that's just me guessing. They're probably pretty embarrassed right now.
    • PC/NA
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gal, I can say that this loyal subject of the Queen and her Dominion did not vote for the current AD Emps.

Dshotz over on Thorn, now that bloke is an Emp I can get behind. He gets Emp, then he stays on to defend and kill many things.
    Been here since Feb 2014 - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps

• Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kijima wrote: »
    Gal, I can say that this loyal subject of the Queen and her Dominion did not vote for the current AD Emps.

Dshotz over on Thorn, now that bloke is an Emp I can get behind. He gets Emp, then he stays on to defend and kill many things.

Ahhh Dshotz, yes we have had our runs ins... good fights.
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is why I left Haderus.... AD started to act like[snip] and want the map yellow all the time, and not actual PvP, and they started trading emp/farming emp. I'm ashamed to be an AD now :(

But good luck to EP, I hope you turn Haderus into Azura's Star forever <3
    I believe she just wanted him to have it, nothing more to it. But that's just me guessing. They're probably pretty embarrassed right now.

Your guess is correct.

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Rude and Insulting comments]
    Edited by ZOS_ShannonM on November 24, 2014 7:49PM
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

One can hope... and this could be the case. However im not so sure... its not really for me to judge but im human so i cant help but make my own assumptions. I may be totally wrong and be the ass myself... who knows.
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Panda244 wrote: »
    This is why I left Haderus.... AD started to act like [snip] and want the map yellow all the time, and not actual PvP, and they started trading emp/farming emp. I'm ashamed to be an AD now :(

But good luck to EP, I hope you turn Haderus into Azura's Star forever <3

This makes me sad

[Moderator Note: Edited quote to match moderated version]
    Edited by ZOS_ShannonM on November 24, 2014 7:51PM
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tripwyr wrote: »
    Just FYI, Ty has been harassing every reigning emperor along with all of his friends to convince them to abdicate. This has been happening for months.should do so.

Mostly cause the emps never show up when they are needed to defend.

They don't need an emp to defend Haderus, they never have needed an emp to defend Haderus, when you *** at an emp, who prolly has other *** going on than JUST Haderus, to come defend, and he/she says 'no' or 'later' then wait... They don't work on your schedule, deal with it, don't harass them or pull out and dethrone them because they closed the door on your face :\
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
  • Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Galalin wrote: »
    So last night us EP had the hysterical pleasure of watching greed murder an emperorship. The reigning emp abdicated without being dethroned thinking another unnamed DK would receive emperorship once they took back all the inner keeps.

However they did not lose emp so of course no emp would be crowned. Thus leaving the AD faction with no chance of emp buff bonus until either EP/DC take all the inner ring keeps or 48hrs or Most likely campaign reset.

So to all you AD who want a shot at being emp here is your chance. Upon campaign reset all you have to do is be first to 50k AP and BAM!!! You are now emperor.

Let the games begin!

Your local DK scrub

Gal, it doesn't work that way. On Blackwater Blade this happened and 48 hours passed and no new emperor was crowned and then the campaign reset and the first to 50K didn't get Emperor either.

AD has to lose all 6 Emperor keeps in order for a new AD Emperor to be crowned.
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow.... then its even worse for AD then i previously thought. They may be emp buffless for a very long time... im guessing they patched that out due to emp farming along the way? Because i remember on chillrend emp farming used the maintenance to speed up emp flipping.

This is very bad news for AD
    Edited by Galalin on November 23, 2014 10:48PM
  • Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Galalin wrote: »
    Wow.... then its even worse for AD then i previously thought. They may be emp buffless for a very long time... im guessing they patched that out due to emp farming along the way? Because i remember on chillrend emp farming used the maintenance to speed up emp flipping.

This is very bad news for AD

Please note, this was during a week when Zenimax did not have maintenance. I do not know what will happen if AD gets all six keeps tonight and Zenimax takes the game down for patching. It could give #1 AD Emperor upon the server coming back online.

• Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The emp bonus works out to at least 10% increase in hps for most, so there are some serious emplications implications.
    • PC/NA
  • Sanct16
    Sanct16
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So who can get the most people to suicide for him, so he gets 50k AP? Thats not even 50 people suiciding to someone in a resource + def tick.
    - EU - Raid Leader of Banana Zerg Squad
    AD | AR 50 | Sanct Fir'eheal | ex Mana DK @31.10.2015
    EP | AR 50 | Sanctosaurus | Mana NB
    AD | AR 44 | rekt ya | Mana NB
    AD | AR 41 | Sanct Thunderstorm | Mana Sorc
    EP | AR 36 | S'na'ct | Mana NB {NA}
    AD | AR 29 | Captain Full Fist| Stam DK
    AD | AR 29 | Sanct The Dark Phoenix| Stam Sorc
    EP | AR 16 | Horny Sanct | Stam Warden
    EP | AR 16 | Sánct Bánáná Sláyér | Mana DK
    DC | AR 13 | ad worst faction eu | Stam Sorc
    DC | AR 13 | Lagendary Sanct | Mana NB

>320.000.000 AP
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sanct16 wrote: »
    So who can get the most people to suicide for him, so he gets 50k AP? Thats not even 50 people suiciding to someone in a resource + def tick.

That's correct. Unless what Psilent said above is the case and in that case im not sure how/what AD will have to do to get the emp buffs back. Possibly try to take a different buff server or bribe EP/DC somehow to take emp (unlikely).
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The emp bonus works out to at least 10% increase in hps for most, so there are some serious emplications implications.

Emplications.... very clever lol... i am easily amused i guess.
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hahaha, this could be amusing. Reset's less than 24hours isn't it? I might have to take a day off work and spend some time in Emperus Haderus.

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps

• Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    bahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

now the buff server defenders have to give up their inner keeps just to get emperor back! oh the irony(hope i used irony right:D)
  • heng14rwb17_ESO
    heng14rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    ESO has view emperor farming as an dishonest act & will continue tweating the system to prevent it from happening.
  • Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »
    Pixysticks wrote: »
    When the server resets tomorrow (before the campaign comes to an end), it won't default the emp to the highest person, will it? If so we have to get EP to take emp and hold it until the campaign resets so these people don't get away with their emp trading plan.

No, this happened on blackwater blade, the ring needs to flip.

Quoted from another thread, looks like the ring will indeed need to be flipped, even on a server restart.
  • FluffiestOne
    FluffiestOne
    ✭✭✭✭
    lel
    Edited by FluffiestOne on November 24, 2014 1:11AM
    Fluffy
    Senior Fluffykins, Daggerfall Liberator of Haderus, Dragonknight.
    Fliffers, Daggerfall Liberator of Hopesfire, Templar.
    Prophet Fluffy of Death, Casual of the Dominion, Sorceror.
    Nozdorumu The Timeless, Daggerfall. Dragon. Nightblade.
    All my toon names are subject to change.
    " Ignorance must be bliss because I can't imagine why anyone would live in it. " -Fluffy
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A lot of people used to do the single keep before maintenance flip method on Celarus.

From what I understood of the new mechanic (backed by evidence of the exact same scenario happening on Blackwater Blade), the emperor keeps no longer "reset" when an Emp abdicates/leaves the campaign. This persists through maintenance as far as I know, now that keep ownership has been fixed via "lagbacks" and the like.

So basically EP/DC has to "depose" an empty throne. They dont have to take emp themselves (though EP may have to do it alone), but the ring has to be any color but yellow.

[Moderator Note: Removed moderated quote]
    Edited by ZOS_ShannonM on November 24, 2014 7:57PM
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quite frankly ive seen the situation happen enough times (and actually experienced it myself when i was emp) to know this is false.

The literal moment people get crowned emp, the tells start. It literally never stops. "please leave so i can be next" "your time is up, my turn" "ermagerd can i haz your babies, but first can you abdicate"

Its like ... shut the hell up.

Although the best tell I got, by far, was the day before I got crowned, when an AD guy PMed me (I was EP at the time) promising me that AD would let me take the ring if we let them be crowned first. (they of course, were never crowned, and their "plan" was summarily shot down)

People that dont think emp farming culture is real needs to take a good hard look into guild/campaign politics. It frankly makes me sick.

[Moderator Note:Removed moderated quote]
    Edited by ZOS_ShannonM on November 24, 2014 7:58PM
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got raged on in a few tells for screwing around on thorn as a WW this last cycle. People can get over it. If you want it put in the time or shut up. I didnt get crowned until i was rank 31, and there ar LT.'s blowing me up asking me when they can drop to have it.
  • KhajiitiLizard
    KhajiitiLizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    She really did step down cause she couldn't take all of the pressure from other players. Sure she wanted Ty do be emp, but she really just didn't want to be emp anymore. Ty really did not want emp he told us himself in TS. To all those accusing us of emp farming, we aren't. We just happen to be on everyday, usually the only ones defending anything and saving the buffs, but we never get thanks. Is it wrong of us to want an emp that actually plays on Haderus rather than a farmer who somehow gets AP when nothing is happening there.
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So the most terrible, and humble, of khajiit night blades (who ironically uses a hammer) would have a good shot of getting the happy crown of bossiness if only they didn't have their gaming night on Mondays? After all, they could just run a kajilotsofem scouting missions very very quickly if things worked as mister galalalala says.

Telel is not sure if this is a good thing or bad thing.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.