The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

No Mercy Strategy #1 - Operation Trojan Horse

• Rooty
    Rooty
    ✭✭✭
    Lfehova wrote: »
    Grim13 wrote: »
    D Fresh wrote: »

No, this was a video for funny strat. I can link a video where we wreck several AD guilds and the AD emperor open field if you'd like. I'm not short in footage of NM dominating other guilds, including yours.

Always trying to make things a pissing contest....... We have footage wrecking you guys too. You're not invincible. Get over yourself you keyboard warrior.

Nonetheless, your guild as a whole does put up the best fights on the DC side. Always gets quite interesting to say the least.

PS..... My frat can beat up your frat.

Not really. You came into a thread titled No Mercy to mock me and my guild and attempt to turn it into a pissing contest.

There isn't a pissing contest. There never will be. There is no competition between our guilds. And nice emperorship rofl.

What do you expect? lol

Seriously, either start your own guild website and post this self-aggrandizing horseshit there... or keep posting it here and take your abuse when it comes.

I enjoy the pissing contests because I can pee really far.

Quoted to enjoy later.

Also, maybe you should clarify in the original post, that on Raymond's "Seriousness" Scale, this video's content rating is Small Penguin.
    No Mercy
    Rooty, Rooty-san, Rooty-sama, Rooty-chan, Rooty-senpai
    Reality is for people who don't play video games.
    WHERE IS SHE?!
    #FreeBraidas