The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

No Mercy Strategy #1 - Operation Trojan Horse

Lfehova
Lfehova
✭✭✭✭
The title says it all. Here is one of No Mercy's PvP tactics ;)

Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGPRSAaj2S4
Characters: Hovaling/Lfehova/Hova-kun/Hovalicious
Class: DK/DK/Sorc/Templar
Guild: No Mercy
Alliance: Daggerfall

Characters after rename: BROVALING/Baka-kun/Brovalicious (Lfehova is now a retired DK and spends his days crafting)
  • Kaghei
    Kaghei
    ✭✭✭
    was that intentional?
    Alacrity
    World's Fastest AA
    World's First claimer of Bleakers
    First Grand Overlord Slayer
  • Lfehova
    Lfehova
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kaghei wrote: »
    was that intentional?

Yes it was. It was one of my hairbrained ideas that worked. Not all of them turn out so glorious. But those that fail don't get Operation names.

Characters after rename: BROVALING/Baka-kun/Brovalicious (Lfehova is now a retired DK and spends his days crafting)
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I saw this happen in the first week after ESO's release already. It remains very funny nontheless!
  • Kevinmon
    Kevinmon
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dude that's awesome
  • Juraigr
    Juraigr
    ✭✭✭✭
    Amazing pls do more
    EU Worst DK , Best DK Singapore and NA also known as 'Special Snowflake'

Jurra - V14 Dragonknight Rank 38 August Palatine
    Jurra Hex - V14 Sorcerer Rank 25 Colonel [SEMI-RETIRED until Zos fix this BS sorc nonsense]

LA DK Still OP :P

One of the Three Light Armor DK's

#200StandardOfMightFFS
    #RevertAshCloud
    #RevertNewAnimations
    #RevertUltiGain

#FixMoltenWhip

Grinding my way to August Palatine finally made it, still holding a torch for eso so now imma filthy casual
  • Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its funny to do this outside keep walls was well and take a guided tour to the front door.

Troll "manner" Ram.
  • Sanct16
    Sanct16
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Me is kinda unimpressed. Its a move you barely see but in the end in the video you show yourself running a ram for 1 Minute and kill 10 AD guys in 5 seconds (probably randoms?).
    - EU - Raid Leader of Banana Zerg Squad
    AD | AR 50 | Sanct Fir'eheal | ex Mana DK @31.10.2015
    EP | AR 50 | Sanctosaurus | Mana NB
    AD | AR 44 | rekt ya | Mana NB
    AD | AR 41 | Sanct Thunderstorm | Mana Sorc
    EP | AR 36 | S'na'ct | Mana NB {NA}
    AD | AR 29 | Captain Full Fist| Stam DK
    AD | AR 29 | Sanct The Dark Phoenix| Stam Sorc
    EP | AR 16 | Horny Sanct | Stam Warden
    EP | AR 16 | Sánct Bánáná Sláyér | Mana DK
    DC | AR 13 | ad worst faction eu | Stam Sorc
    DC | AR 13 | Lagendary Sanct | Mana NB

>320.000.000 AP
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry No Mercy, Frogblast is already the master of the ram

Anyone in AD knows this, he is the guy that always leaves the ram inside the keep on the front flag (from the inside) or places the ram anywhere on a siege and we just push it around for lulz.
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is not a trojan horse strat, that is the same old bunch up and zerg strat.
  • Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ackwalan wrote: »

That's no mercy for Ya. The uncountable unstoppable zerg
  • Elendor
    Elendor
    ✭✭✭
    Sure, this tactic is a nice and interesting idea, in theory.
    Here though, you're a group of 14 stacking up in a ram for 1-2 mins to take in the back a group of like 8-10 enemies already engaged by what looks like a dozen of randoms on the other side. You could have just ran around a bit and charged from the back in 15secs...

Could have been nice versus more of an equal force on the opposite side. Issue being that more enemies, or less busy enemies, increases the likelihood of this little stunt being noticed straight away...
    A fancy and unnecessary tactic for already-won situations? o:)
  • Hughezy
    Hughezy
    ✭✭✭
    Mate i'm like 100% sure that your just zerging with a ram as a cheerleader :wink:
  • Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elendor wrote: »
    Here though, you're a group of 14 stacking up in a ram for 1-2 mins to take in the back a group of like 8-10 enemies already engaged by what looks like a dozen of randoms on the other side. You could have just ran around a bit and charged from the back in 15secs...

Could have been nice versus more of an equal force on the opposite side. Issue being that more enemies, or less busy enemies, increases the likelihood of this little stunt being noticed straight away...

This. Hova you told me you only had 10 not 5 minutes before that fight.
    Alacrity Founder | Forum Emperor
    World First Veteran Dragonstar Arena

Tripwyr Manawrath - AD NA Sorcerer, Former Emperor of Haderus; Former Emperor of Hopesfire, First Cycle
    Tripwyr Flamewrath - AD NA Dragon Knight, Former Emperor of Thornblade, First Cycle
    Imperial Tripwyr - AD NA Templar, Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade
    Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

I am of the firm opinion that subtracting "raging stupidity" from anyone's voice can only cause them to sound more like myself.
  • D Fresh
    D Fresh
    ✭✭✭
    Are we supposed to be impressed here bruuuuhhhh?
    Aldmeri Dominion

DShotz- VR 14 NB
    Big Dub Diesel- VR 8 DK
  • Lfehova
    Lfehova
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tripwyr wrote: »
    Elendor wrote: »

This. Hova you told me you only had 10 not 5 minutes before that fight.

I did have 10, then we opened up for some friends for a fun strategy.

• Lfehova
    Lfehova
    ✭✭✭✭
    D Fresh wrote: »

No, this was a video for funny strat. I can link a video where we wreck several AD guilds and the AD emperor open field if you'd like. I'm not short in footage of NM dominating other guilds, including yours.

• Hughezy
    Hughezy
    ✭✭✭
    Lfehova wrote: »

No, this was a video for funny strat. I can link a video where we wreck several AD guilds and the AD emperor open field if you'd like. I'm not short in footage of NM dominating other guilds, including yours.

Please link video and upload every single god damn piece of footage you have of you wrecking people, I demand it.
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I know these are the same people from another MMO in this thread . An the same old arguments with same old videos . Just a new MMO .
  • Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol @ the people taking this video seriously.

Hova there are a couple people in this thread who would love some of your archived footage ;)
  • Hughezy
    Hughezy
    ✭✭✭
    Subtomik wrote: »
    Lol @ the people taking this video seriously.

Hova there are a couple people in this thread who would love some of your archived footage ;)

Agreed
  • JackDaniell
    JackDaniell
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rams are the new stealth!
    Ebonheart Templar

www.youtube.com/user/kristofersommermusic
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    CHEATERS!

I didn't see any horse.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • D Fresh
    D Fresh
    ✭✭✭

Always trying to make things a pissing contest....... We have footage wrecking you guys too. You're not invincible. Get over yourself you keyboard warrior.

Nonetheless, your guild as a whole does put up the best fights on the DC side. Always gets quite interesting to say the least.

PS..... My frat can beat up your frat.
    Edited by D Fresh on November 24, 2014 1:19PM
    Aldmeri Dominion

DShotz- VR 14 NB
    Big Dub Diesel- VR 8 DK
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nerd-fight-o.gif
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • reften
    reften
    ✭✭✭✭✭

this. But, the bunch up and zerg strategy is not that easy. Takes players that can listen to directions...it's a good tactic.

Seems like if you just stacked on crown and ran, without the ram, you would have had the same outcome but faster.
    Reften
    Bosmer (Wood Elf)
    Moonlight Crew (RIP), Misfitz (RIP), Victorem Guild

VR16 NB, Stam build, Max all crafts.

Azuras & Trueflame. Mostly PvP, No alts.

Semi-retired till the lag is fixed.

Love the Packers, Bourbon, and ESO...one of those will eventually kill me.
  • Lfehova
    Lfehova
    ✭✭✭✭
    oren74 wrote: »

this. But, the bunch up and zerg strategy is not that easy. Takes players that can listen to directions...it's a good tactic.

Seems like if you just stacked on crown and ran, without the ram, you would have had the same outcome but faster.

It's for fun :)

• Lfehova
    Lfehova
    ✭✭✭✭

Always trying to make things a pissing contest....... We have footage wrecking you guys too. You're not invincible. Get over yourself you keyboard warrior.

Nonetheless, your guild as a whole does put up the best fights on the DC side. Always gets quite interesting to say the least.

Not really. You came into a thread titled No Mercy to mock me and my guild and attempt to turn it into a pissing contest.

There isn't a pissing contest. There never will be. There is no competition between our guilds. And nice emperorship rofl.

• jaebdub
    jaebdub
    ✭✭✭
    This is gold.
    Jagermeister - v14 NB
    Alacrity
  • Grim13
    Grim13
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Not really. You came into a thread titled No Mercy to mock me and my guild and attempt to turn it into a pissing contest.

There isn't a pissing contest. There never will be. There is no competition between our guilds. And nice emperorship rofl.

What do you expect? lol

Seriously, either start your own guild website and post this self-aggrandizing horseshit there... or keep posting it here and take your abuse when it comes.
  • Lfehova
    Lfehova
    ✭✭✭✭
    Grim13 wrote: »

What do you expect? lol

Seriously, either start your own guild website and post this self-aggrandizing horseshit there... or keep posting it here and take your abuse when it comes.

I fully enjoy the fact that people like dshitz feel so threatened that he has to come into every No Mercy thread and turn it into a pissing contest.

Also, there is no "aggrandizing" here. I've created a video made up of 10 minutes of a 20-25 minute fight we had for fun and entertainment. I don't edit out our deaths. Or try to compile perfect clips from weeks worth of footage to paint some grandeur picture. I literally take a moment in pvp, if it was memorable and fun, and take 5-10 minutes from that fight and make a video for my guilds enjoyment.

Occasionally we share them because a lot of people enjoy watching them. (Albeit mostly DC players)

I enjoy the pissing contests because I can pee really far.