The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Haderus - 6/6 keeps but no emporer, what gives?

• Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pixysticks wrote: »
    When the server resets tomorrow (before the campaign comes to an end), it won't default the emp to the highest person, will it? If so we have to get EP to take emp and hold it until the campaign resets so these people don't get away with their emp trading plan.

No, this happened on blackwater blade, the ring needs to flip.

The BB situation was an intentional "server restart" flip of Aleswell by reds coordinated with reds that were once blues. When the original emp abdicated, they recapped aleswell after the server restart, nothing happened.

48 hours passed, nothing happened.

Then the campaign reset to 0, the race began to crown at 50k. 50k was reached, nothing happened.

Almost a week passed before AD took the ring and crowned their own emp to reset everything.

Essentially the actions of one individual (under pressure from her husband IRL who was second place) screwed over an entire campaign for nearly two weeks.

Maybe devs should just remove abdication entirely and lock your "home" status to your campaign if youre emp until you lose it.
    Edited by Rylana on November 24, 2014 1:52AM
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Jaerlach
    Jaerlach
    ✭✭✭
    Jaerlach wrote: »
    I was under the impression that the ring has to be taken for a new emp to be crowned, that it wasn't possible for it to 'default' do someone else after x amount of time. Cuz like one time there was a emp who took the ring and didn't want to play on the server but didn't abdicate, and she held it for a week after reset even though she didn't have the highest score. I could be wrong tho. But if you worry that we'll take the ring don't worry at all because the rest of the PVE and RP nublets are thwarting our efforts. And by thwarting I mean feeding us thousands of points before they overwhelm us. And by overwhelm I mean outnumbering us 40 to 20.

when Dark Rubixy was DC emperor on Blackwater Blade, he was emp for about 12 days (2+ resets) without being on top of the leaderboard. It doesn't change unless someone leaves the campaign or is dethroned

But were servers ever taken down for a patch? Some weeks they don't, so it could have been one of those weeks. People are worried if the server comes down for the patch tomorrow that it will default him to emp when it comes back up if we own 6 keeps.

I don't believe you have that problem.

You know, if I were in the DC/EP guilds who love to troll the buff server, I would just refuse to attack Alessia ever. :)
    Jaerlach Kesepton (DK)
    The 7th Vanguard
    DC - NA first SO speed run & first Hardmode Speedrun
    NA Record Vet DSA: 11519
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    When the server resets tomorrow (before the campaign comes to an end), it won't default the emp to the highest person, will it? If so we have to get EP to take emp and hold it until the campaign resets so these people don't get away with their emp trading plan.

campaign resets do not make the highest ranking person emperor.

this exact same situation happened on blackwater blade; the EP emp abdicated, but the selfish d-bag that wanted emp never got it. only when AD took all the inner keeps and claimed emperorship did emperorship resume.

so in order for the dominion to get another impulse spamming emperor on hedarus(only teasing. lol) either EP or Dc has to claim all the inner keeps and get emperorship, followed by AD re-capping everything.

then, and ONLY then, will AD ever have another emperor/ress from hedarus.
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which probably won't happen for a long, long time!

ermahgerd, no emp buffs

ermahgerd_by_photopersuasion-d5f5qsn.jpg
    Been here since Feb 2014 - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps
    Boom Crash Opera - AD Sorc DPS

• Nacario
    Nacario
    ✭✭✭
    I could've been an emperor at launch but I took an arrow to the knee.
  • Ifthir_ESO
    Ifthir_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    need 50k ap for emp probably no one has that much
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    well hedarus has an emp again.
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone can be squishy when 20+ target them. Does not mean a thing.

*Coughs*
    Tell that to a NB spamming sap essence inside two or three of his own veil of blades while holding block, while using tri-pots...
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.