Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Haderus - 6/6 keeps but no emporer, what gives?

lowf
lowf
✭✭
fVXfTDo.jpg
I am confused.
http://imgur.com/fVXfTDo
Edited by lowf on November 23, 2014 1:14PM
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    did all six keeps have red or blue color to them before they were all flipped back?

you cant do single keep changes anymore. also did the former emp abdicate or were they deposed
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm told the current emp left the server thinking the next in line would get it, not realizing EP or DC would need to take the ring and crown their own emp for it to count. ;/ AD logic eh? Granted this was the same emp who swore to never let us take anything ever again...
  • Draxys
    Draxys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    lol

rip decibel
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Love makes fools of us all at one time or another.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Pixysticks
    Pixysticks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, poor Tyndreos forcing people to abdicate for him so he can finally get emp. and then doesn't even get it.

I guess you'll have to get another EP guild to take emp and not attack them while they do it, like last time.

Failed emp trading is lol.
    Edited by Pixysticks on November 23, 2014 6:55PM
    Alacrity

Retired 05/04/15.
  • SoulScream
    SoulScream
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^ yep failed emp trade, working as intended :)))
  • Pixysticks
    Pixysticks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When the server resets tomorrow (before the campaign comes to an end), it won't default the emp to the highest person, will it? If so we have to get EP to take emp and hold it until the campaign resets so these people don't get away with their emp trading plan.
    Alacrity

Retired 05/04/15.
  • WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was under the impression that the ring has to be taken for a new emp to be crowned, that it wasn't possible for it to 'default' do someone else after x amount of time. Cuz like one time there was a emp who took the ring and didn't want to play on the server but didn't abdicate, and she held it for a week after reset even though she didn't have the highest score. I could be wrong tho. But if you worry that we'll take the ring don't worry at all because the rest of the PVE and RP nublets are thwarting our efforts. And by thwarting I mean feeding us thousands of points before they overwhelm us. And by overwhelm I mean outnumbering us 40 to 20.
  • KhajiitiLizard
    KhajiitiLizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe if people wouldn't come just to farm emp and leave no one would ever need to flip emp.
  • WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don
    Maybe if people wouldn't come just to farm emp and leave no one would ever need to flip emp.

I don't think it was ADs intent to farm it. In fact their emp told us herself that she didn't want us to take emp ever again and that was during the previous emp's reign. I define emp farming/trading as something that is executed deliberately and with precision. I witnessed this on Volendrung perpetrated by Dahter and Kage's guilds. Had we only take the ring after a hard fought battle or if AD finally decides to get some sleep (which is rarely)

The previous AD emp was just being dumb trying to let her boyfriend get emp. Unfortunately they didn't realize it doesn't work that way.
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The people in question are Haderus natives.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • FluffiestOne
    FluffiestOne
    ✭✭✭✭
    AD going for an emp farm. Classic. Just proving how "good" of a faction you guys are. Sorry for the innocent AD whom get blamed for casuals like this.
    Fluffy
    Senior Fluffykins, Daggerfall Liberator of Haderus, Dragonknight.
    Fliffers, Daggerfall Liberator of Hopesfire, Templar.
    Prophet Fluffy of Death, Casual of the Dominion, Sorceror.
    Nozdorumu The Timeless, Daggerfall. Dragon. Nightblade.
    All my toon names are subject to change.
    " Ignorance must be bliss because I can't imagine why anyone would live in it. " -Fluffy
  • Pixysticks
    Pixysticks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The previous AD emp was just being dumb trying to let her boyfriend get emp. Unfortunately they didn't realize it doesn't work that way.

This. I just really hope that when the server restarts after the patch that it doesn't default give it to the guy who was trying to emp trade. If it will then we need EP to hold emp until the campaign resets.
    Alacrity

Retired 05/04/15.
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is priceless.
  • KhajiitiLizard
    KhajiitiLizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tyndreos didn't even want her to drop it. He does not care about being emp. Also our empress didn't want it either, which is why she dropped. All the pugs kept messaging her what to do and she couldn't take it.
  • WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tyndreos didn't even want her to drop it. He does not care about being emp. Also our empress didn't want it either, which is why she dropped. All the pugs kept messaging her what to do and she couldn't take it.

;o I thought it was cuz we kept targeting and killing her. She's a very squishy emp. Squishier than Tyago.

The funny thing is I rather natives get emp than some farmers.
  • Pixysticks
    Pixysticks
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That's a lie, lol. That dude had his guild mates harrass me for a straight week trying to get me to drop emp so his guild leader (Tyndreos) could get it. They did the same thing to all the former emps, begging them to drop it or trying to guilt them to leave the campaign so he could get it.

This last person abdicated just so Tyndreos could get emp, and didn't know that he wouldn't get it just by abdicating.
    Alacrity

Retired 05/04/15.
  • KhajiitiLizard
    KhajiitiLizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone can be squishy when 20+ target them. Does not mean a thing.
  • FluffiestOne
    FluffiestOne
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's funny how Pixysticks part of the guild that DC calls exploiters and abusers is calling out this disgusting sack of honey-smelling ***. I'm annoyed and disgusted with this.
    Fluffy
    Senior Fluffykins, Daggerfall Liberator of Haderus, Dragonknight.
    Fliffers, Daggerfall Liberator of Hopesfire, Templar.
    Prophet Fluffy of Death, Casual of the Dominion, Sorceror.
    Nozdorumu The Timeless, Daggerfall. Dragon. Nightblade.
    All my toon names are subject to change.
    " Ignorance must be bliss because I can't imagine why anyone would live in it. " -Fluffy
  • Sensesfail13
    Sensesfail13
    ✭✭✭✭
    What is this emp farming you all speak of? There is no such thing, I mean unless you take into account the AP farming Pixysticks was doing to get emperor on haderus a few weeks back.... Thanks for being a part of the problem that caused forward camps to be taken from the game. But anyway, Its sad you bring accusations to the forums from in game and throw them around like they have weight. Leave your petty accusations and slander in game nobody wants to see it on the forums. Actually just keep it in thornblade nobody wants to see it period.
    Wisherr, Dragonknight, Haderus, NA Server.
    Wisher of Naught, Nightblade, Haderus, NA Server.
    Guild officer: Abandoned Legion
  • WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    What is this emp farming you all speak of? There is no such thing, I mean unless you take into account the AP farming Pixysticks was doing to get emperor on haderus a few weeks back.... Thanks for being a part of the problem that caused forward camps to be taken from the game. But anyway, Its sad you bring accusations to the forums from in game and throw them around like they have weight. Leave your petty accusations and slander in game nobody wants to see it on the forums. Actually just keep it in thornblade nobody wants to see it period.

Emp farming was something that occured in the first set of campaigns (Volendrung/Dawnbreaker/Wabba/Goldbrand etc) Where you had these elite guilds sweep the ring then leave the walls broken so another faction could take it. Often times these enemy factions had clandestine agreements to take the keeps with no resistance. This is something that happened unabated for several weeks, severely destabilizing the community and diminishing the value of Emperor overall. I'm not talking about one emp every other day or week I'm talking every 30 minutes or so. It was absurd. It was something alot of people didn't approve of and Zeni 'frowned' upon it but didn't actively discourage or stop it. So now instead of having emp going to the best of the best everyone and their literal mom got emp in season 1.

• Pixysticks
    Pixysticks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you EP take emp, you better hold it until campaign resets tomorrow, or else you guys shouldn't take the last keep.
    Edited by Pixysticks on November 23, 2014 8:48PM
    Alacrity

Retired 05/04/15.
  • Pixysticks
    Pixysticks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is this emp farming you all speak of? There is no such thing, I mean unless you take into account the AP farming Pixysticks was doing to get emperor on haderus a few weeks back....

Me running around solo and defending keeps/killing people = AP farming? lol

Alacrity

Retired 05/04/15.
  • Sensesfail13
    Sensesfail13
    ✭✭✭✭
    lol If thats what you claim you did, be your dream troll.
    Wisherr, Dragonknight, Haderus, NA Server.
    Wisher of Naught, Nightblade, Haderus, NA Server.
    Guild officer: Abandoned Legion
  • Pixysticks
    Pixysticks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol If thats what you claim you did, be your dream troll.

Sorry that I killed people faster than your guild leader, but harassing me for a week straight in anger, telling me to drop emp and calling me an AP farmer just so he could get it, is pretty funny.

Not really as funny as this failed emp trading you guys tried to pull though.
    Alacrity

Retired 05/04/15.
  • WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi *** hi *** off to work I go for the TG food rush. I'll be praying EP holds their keeps until reset all the while I'm preparing a literal metric fuckton of product for hungry hungry hippos and last minute loonies. Gotta love it when the store closes early on TG and you get those few people that beg to get 'just a few things' 5 minutes before doors lock.

;( why is h-o censored? I can't say *** *** *** or hi diddly *** neighbor?
    Edited by WarrioroftheWind_ESO on November 23, 2014 9:34PM
  • Pixysticks
    Pixysticks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully some DC and other EP from different servers can help hold one emp keep until the campaign resets.
    Alacrity

Retired 05/04/15.
  • Jaerlach
    Jaerlach
    ✭✭✭
    I was under the impression that the ring has to be taken for a new emp to be crowned, that it wasn't possible for it to 'default' do someone else after x amount of time. Cuz like one time there was a emp who took the ring and didn't want to play on the server but didn't abdicate, and she held it for a week after reset even though she didn't have the highest score. I could be wrong tho. But if you worry that we'll take the ring don't worry at all because the rest of the PVE and RP nublets are thwarting our efforts. And by thwarting I mean feeding us thousands of points before they overwhelm us. And by overwhelm I mean outnumbering us 40 to 20.

when Dark Rubixy was DC emperor on Blackwater Blade, he was emp for about 12 days (2+ resets) without being on top of the leaderboard. It doesn't change unless someone leaves the campaign or is dethroned

Jaerlach Kesepton (DK)
    The 7th Vanguard
    DC - NA first SO speed run & first Hardmode Speedrun
    NA Record Vet DSA: 11519
  • Pixysticks
    Pixysticks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaerlach wrote: »

when Dark Rubixy was DC emperor on Blackwater Blade, he was emp for about 12 days (2+ resets) without being on top of the leaderboard. It doesn't change unless someone leaves the campaign or is dethroned

But were servers ever taken down for a patch? Some weeks they don't, so it could have been one of those weeks. People are worried if the server comes down for the patch tomorrow that it will default him to emp when it comes back up if we own 6 keeps.
    Alacrity

Retired 05/04/15.
  • Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    well emp trading might not be completely dead it looks like, but the new system is working so so much better.