The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Just for laughs

Cody
Cody
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
According to recent reports from the PvP community, it seems that the low-population bonus given to "underdog" alliances, allows that faction to have more points than an enemy that controls 100% of the map.

With this in mind, i have formulated a new master plan for the glorious Ebonheart Pact. something that zerg blobing and other related pathetic play styles(block and casting:D) cannot even come close to.

we must surrender EVERYTHING we own, to AD! it all makes sense! if they have 100% of the map, we will have the most points due to the glorious sheogorath granting us all these points!!! so surrender our main gates, surrender all of Morrowind, all of black marsh, and skyrim!!! yes! even skyrim!!!! if we have nothing, WE WILL WIN!!! FOR THE PACT!!!!!

in all seriousness, ZOS, plz fix ASAP. if my enemies can win by not fighting me, then why am i even in cyrodill to begin with?