The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Zeni ... Come pay a visit to Thorn (EU) now ...

Vanzen
Vanzen
✭✭✭✭✭
And admire the utter faillure you r game is ... You just failed to deliver what you promised.
And pls make us laugh harder and tell us to reconnect our router. This one joke is a killer ...
  • Erock25
    Erock25
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I give this topic two thumbs up.
    You earned the 500 LOLs badge.
    You received 500 LOLs. It ain't no fluke, you post great stuff and we're lucky to have you here. +50 points
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    i have restarted my router....... iv lowered the graphics to bare minimum.... iv tried it without ANY add-ons... lag and crashing still occur in high population battles.

i wish it was my machine: then i could fix it myself and be done with it. but its not:(
    Edited by Cody on November 23, 2014 6:52AM
  • Goldie
    Goldie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree 100%, I play on NA Server Thornblade and tonight the lag made the game unplayable. 1000+ Latency with 1-5 FPS.

ZOS... RESET YOUR ROUTER!
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves" - M'aiq the Liar