The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is there any Ring set with a 2-piece Stam Regen bonus?

KenjiJU
KenjiJU
✭✭✭
There're a few sets like this for Magicka Regen, but is there one for Stamina?

Thanks
  • leandro.800ub17_ESO
    leandro.800ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't think so
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are a few armor sets that offer Stamina Recovery for 2 pieces, but only have one Ring. I suppose you could get two of the Rings and have what you want that way. I think I have a Ring of the Shadows which offers this but it is VR1. I also have most of the armor if your interested.

Here are the sets, find one that is in your level and either farm for the rings or buy them in a Guild Store

http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Sets

Or, you can get some rings that have the Stamina Boost and apply a Stamina Regen Glyph to them. I have never tried to make any stamina regen glyphs, but you can probably get to 30 points with two of them and not use Kuta's. Again, depending on your level. Anyway, even though the rings themselves won't give any set bonus, the total regen comes out close to the amount you get when you just use the Glyphs. This is based on what the Warlock Set gives and what I can make being about the same.
    Edited by Nestor on November 19, 2014 3:46PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• KenjiJU
    KenjiJU
    ✭✭✭
    I've looked at that site earlier, but I didn't see any sets that display rings. Is it just called Shadow(s)? Or Shadow Dancer?

Thanks
  • Aett_Thorn
    Aett_Thorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The "Shadow" set is officially called the Shrouded Armor set. Each item will be called something like "Mask of the Shadows". I don't know if it has a ring to it or not, though.
  • KenjiJU
    KenjiJU
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aett_Thorn wrote: »
    The "Shadow" set is officially called the Shrouded Armor set. Each item will be called something like "Mask of the Shadows". I don't know if it has a ring to it or not, though.

I saw that when looking up the set. I thought I had a ring of Shadows, but Fextralife does not have one listed. Maybe it was the Shadow Walker ring that I had.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"