The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Any non deity guilds?

DarthFett
DarthFett
✭✭✭
More specifically I'm wondering if there are any RP guilds out there that sort of go with what the Psijic Order believes but instead of the Aedra and Daedra being powerful spirits, the belief is more like they are just powerful spell-casters that have found immense power and call themselves gods.

I'm really more curious than anything else, although I think this would be a great RP opportunity in ESO.
This one swears-by his life and his love of it-that this one will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for him.

Satoris Lightmane - Khajiit NB