The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Question about forum rules

Moyria
Moyria
✭✭
I was wondering if I would be going against any forum rules by posting information about my guilds upcoming raffle? I know there are rules against certain types of guild promotional posts, just wanted to make sure before I put up a thread.

Thank you in advance,

@Moyria
  • ZOS_GaryA
    ZOS_GaryA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there @Moyria,

A link to our Code of Conduct can be found here, which contains information about guild promotion. Here's the section that's probably the most relevant to this:
    We do not consider the promotion of guilds, fan sites, and fan groups, or the activities and content thereof, to be advertising. Please feel free to let The Elder Scrolls Online community know all about your guild, fan site, or fan group! Simply keep in mind that you may not promote your guild, fan site, or fan group if you are looking to turn a monetary profit by doing so.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Moyria
    Moyria
    ✭✭
    Thank you for the quick response, that was exactly the section I was referring to, as I did read it over a few times. My question is that after seeing this thread here, I thought there were some similarities.

Long story short, specifically, whatever in-game gold we may make after our initial cost for the raffle prize will be put to our guild events as prizes and used to aid in repair costs, etc. for our Trials nights.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The monetary profit they are referring to is the kind of money you take to Citibank, not the Bank of Daggerfall.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"