The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

NB,Caster -_-

nomka
nomka
Soul Shriven
Hello, firstly would like to thank you for reading and your time.
So, i have been playing a game for a long time now, and i tried lvl ing my NB that to tell the truth i love... the point that you can simply switch from melee (stamina based) to Magi. caster build, with a healer flavor i think thats amazing, how they made this character, like dark mage Warlorck etc.

But since i like knowing my class i start reading a lot of threads about this build and what to put there, as skills, and since i am going very close to my 38 lvl on destro i would like to get your advice, in internet i found really a lot of diffferent builds... but i just not able to test them all, so i would like to ask some help from VR here as of:
The build i will show is mainly PVE, since when i will switch to PVP, i will absolutely different build, tell me your thoughts and what would you change, Regards
Also the idea that i want to make my build, is more caster concentrate (think sorcers and DK i found too mainstream i prefer some weird builds, also build my templar)
http://www.esohead.com/calculator/skills#mcRz9s8GFts8heaf8heaH8hesE8IPq48Ir3D8IPQe8hMZD8IPS08A4hI8IPU48A4uT807068e7CraqS8v7CLanS6ranW6ranX8C7zLzqa8D7bLzdR8F7JrzrJ6Lbuy6rbux6Lbut8O7aLkP6rdeF857zzx3TH8zzx3TH7068zf7zzNbo8zu7zzHfYE6zHfZd8zG7zzHQ3F8zI7zzJIoX6zJIkL8zN7zzJZcY8zA7zzKpUN8zL7zzK4EX

• Aeratus
    Aeratus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For single target, you might want to add Mass Hysteria, which is one of the best CC ability you can get. Before the difficulty of the vet zones was nerfed, Mass Hysteria was the easiest way to solo world bosses in the higher level vet zones.

For multi-target, if you have the transfer passive in the siphoning line, holding block and spamming sap essence alone (with siphoning attacks on) is better than using power extraction combined impulse. This is because you are almost unkillable while block-casting sap essence. With the transfer passive, you gain ultimate very fast to allow you to use veil of blades, which makes you even more unkillable.

I'd also replace rapid regeneration with siphoning attacks on your single target bar, so you don't have to keep switching.