The Scribes of Fate DLC and Update 37 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of January 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – February 1, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – February 1, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)

Rough Divide NA (Ebonheart)

Mettaricana
Mettaricana
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
I've recently started the Rough divide guild the guild itself accepts all types of players pvpers, pve, questers, traders and crafters the whole nine yards. the main goal of the guild is to bring together the fragments of inactive guilds that once used to be the 200+ members that have Dwindled to 1-10 online at peak hours... many players i know are in guilds like this. i am hoping to rally them into one very active larger guild that covers all the interest types in ESO. currently we have several officers each who bring some coordination to the player types we have a officer that focuses on Raids( large dungeons craglorn boss runs etc) another that handles the general players. and currently looking for someone to lead up the pvp officer job to head up organizing pvp groups. i will be watching the activity roster closely and will actively remove players inactive for more than a month. looking forward to getting some new faces for adds message me in game or mail me @psycme1019