The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

For any RP groups that use the Wailing Prison chains for costume...

driosketch
driosketch
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
This is one of those weird things I don't think anyone else would notice, but here goes.

Update 1.5 on the PTS changes the gear you start with in the Wailing Prison from rags and chains to actual lvl 1 armor. What you see in character creation is now what you start with.

I bring this up because I know some of you out there like to RP the slave/prisoner. What ever you have now should make the transition over, you can confirm by logging into the PTS if you are on the NA server. However, you will no longer be able to roll an alt to get another set for a new character or player after the change.

So heads up. If you want to grab a spare set, do so now. You should be able to bank them in your guild bank. And let any in your guild/group know as well.
Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Looks change has been reverted. You can make space if you need to.
    Just wanted to let you all know that, based on the feedback we received, we will be reverting this change once Update 5 goes live tomorrow. New characters will still begin the game wearing the Soul Shriven rags, and the low-level armor you started with on the PTS will be available in chests throughout the Wailing Prison.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●