The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

This is your game ZOS

Durham
Durham
✭✭✭✭✭
30 to 45 minutes in a Q
LAAAAAG
Server Crash
Rollback
Infinate Log in Screen
Back in Q for 1 hour

Do you think you will keep customers with this ?
PVP DEADWAIT
PVP The Unguildables
  • WraithAzraiel
    WraithAzraiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Truth
    Shendell De'Gull - V14 Vampire Nightblade

Captain of the Black Howling

"There's no such thing as overkill..."

"No problem on the face of the Earth exists what can't be fixed with the proper application of enough duct tape and 550 cord."

P2PBetaTesters
    #Tamriel_BETA_Team
    #BETA_TESTER4LYF
    DominionMasterRace
    #GOAHEADTHEYGOTCANDY
    #SEEMSLEGIT
  • Grim13
    Grim13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Durham wrote: »
    30 to 45 minutes in a Q
    LAAAAAG
    Server Crash
    Rollback
    Infinate Log in Screen
    Back in Q for 1 hour

The mistake we seem to keep making is in assuming ZOS are even thinking at all!
  • Durham
    Durham
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same thing today Laggg Rollback ....
    PVP DEADWAIT
    PVP The Unguildables
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I thought it was just me, but can't even play today. Lag and crash every 2 - 3 mins now
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • Arowe_eso
    Arowe_eso
    ✭✭
    30 to 45 minutes in a Q
    Back in Q for 1 hour

Roll something other than AD? queue problem solved?
    V14 Nightblade DC
    V14 Sorc DC
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm not in Cryodiil, the freezing and lag is happening in Stonehaven.
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • Xexpo
    Xexpo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    stop queuing for thornblade ... there are other campaigns

it sovled my lag/crash problems
    I'm not in Cryodiil, the freezing and lag is happening in Stonehaven.

that's odd,
    my rig is mid tier and I never have any lag issues outside of cyrodiil or trials
    Kiki Dickson ~~~ Dixmanian Devil ~~~ Cornelius Buckshank Jr.
    Histy-Fitz ~~~ Boozemer ~~~ Chace X'expo
    Lluvia De'Fuego ~~~ Shakes Spear
    Macro and Cheese NA/PC
  • Durham
    Durham
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ohh forgot crash
    PVP DEADWAIT
    PVP The Unguildables
  • p_tsakirisb16_ESO
    p_tsakirisb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    30 to 45 minutes in a Q
    LAAAAAG
    Server Crash
    Rollback
    Infinate Log in Screen
    Back in Q for 1 hour

Add also the little time you can play between crashes you face Talons - Batwarm-Talons-Talons-Talons

Yes roll dodge breaks it but no protection timeout, DKs can insta cast it and costs significantly less than the Stamina needed to break it, even in full set medium armour.

The game is broken, and ZoS is going to add more PvE content than balance out PvP. Lost faith after 9 months tbh.
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    As an EP player, my longest queue time is 10 minutes. You want shorter queues? Reroll.
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • Grim13
    Grim13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My new fave: respawning at a forward camp dead.

roflmaaaaooooooooooooo

I mean, c'mon... kind of defeats the entire purpose... doesn't it, ZOS?

Wait. Wtf am I asking you for!? You probably have less idea of why that would even occur than I do.
  • Grim13
    Grim13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 failed respawns in a row.

D.O.A. at FC
  • Durham
    Durham
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arowe_eso wrote: »
    30 to 45 minutes in a Q
    Back in Q for 1 hour

Roll something other than AD? queue problem solved?

Yea i will get right on that :) Hmm i wonder if i can convince the other 4 to 6 people i run with to do that??
    Edited by Durham on September 29, 2014 3:07AM
    PVP DEADWAIT
    PVP The Unguildables
  • Durham
    Durham
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As an EP player, my longest queue time is 10 minutes. You want shorter queues? Reroll.

Not just Qs did you read? I can farm for 30 minutes before a q no problem but 3 crashes a night kicked out pvp 2 times them bam 30 minutes again.. Then its back to.... lag lag lag...Forest gump with a shield.. lack of renders like standards and bats in large battles... Rollbacks.... i was in 2 roll backs today...

But hey atleast i will get an angry expression in the next update!!!!! So i can frawn when when the server crashes :)

I really like this game tbh but just disapointed in performance issues and lack of PVP updates and adressing pvp issues...
    Edited by Durham on September 29, 2014 3:04AM
    PVP DEADWAIT
    PVP The Unguildables
  • Grim13
    Grim13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's an emotionally disturbed kid who belongs to a DC guild that troll camps on an AD alt...

This individual mocks the faction in zone chat while he merrily attempts to sway the outcome of our attacking and defending.

Said person also acts as a spy... he even just mistelled in zone chat informing his Guild of our intended target.

People are leaving because they're sick and @#$%! tired of ZOS' inability to police their game... People are leaving over sick, twisted little *** like this person...

Which is it ZOS? This one kid's sub? ..or countless rule / spirit of the game abiding player's subs?

Because that's where this is heading... and the decision you're forcing us in to.
  • KBKB
    KBKB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really how are you going to block spies? its part of the game unfortunately. The sooner we can place guild locked camps not effected by the radius (which will need to be greatly increased) of other FCs the better. But yes game is *** and a fresh round of sub renewals are up will be interesting to see how many people are left =(
  • Lfehova
    Lfehova
    ✭✭✭✭
    Grim13 wrote: »
    There's an emotionally disturbed kid who belongs to a DC guild that troll camps on an AD alt...

This individual mocks the faction in zone chat while he merrily attempts to sway the outcome of our attacking and defending.

Said person also acts as a spy... he even just mistelled in zone chat informing his Guild of our intended target.

People are leaving because they're sick and @#$%! tired of ZOS' inability to police their game... People are leaving over sick, twisted little *** like this person...

Which is it ZOS? This one kid's sub? ..or countless rule / spirit of the game abiding player's subs?

Because that's where this is heading... and the decision you're forcing us in to.

Name and shame this PoS. I and every other dc friend I know, will report him.

Troll camping is lame.

What's his character name?
    Characters: Hovaling/Lfehova/Hova-kun/Hovalicious
    Class: DK/DK/Sorc/Templar
    Guild: No Mercy
    Alliance: Daggerfall

Characters after rename: BROVALING/Baka-kun/Brovalicious (Lfehova is now a retired DK and spends his days crafting)
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lfehova wrote: »

Troll camping is lame.

I bet it says in the bible, somewhere in the book of [snip], that you should not bring [snip] down upon your enemies.

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Naming & Shaming]
    Edited by ZOS_UlyssesW on November 3, 2014 2:33PM
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lfehova wrote: »

Troll camping is lame.

I bet it says in the bible, somewhere in the book of [snip], that you should not bring [snip] down upon your enemies.
    Hmmm. Nice to know.

[Moderator Note: Edited quote to match moderated version]
    Edited by ZOS_UlyssesW on November 3, 2014 2:34PM
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I bet it says in the bible, somewhere in the book of [snip], that you should not bring [snip] down upon your enemies.[/quote]
    Hmmm. Nice to know.
    [/quote]

Now if only the NPC pryo mages would learn that :smiley:

[Moderator Note: Edited quote to match moderated version]
    Edited by ZOS_UlyssesW on November 3, 2014 2:36PM
  • Grim13
    Grim13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Black-Bird wrote: »
    Really how are you going to block spies? its part of the game unfortunately. The sooner we can place guild locked camps not effected by the radius (which will need to be greatly increased) of other FCs the better. But yes game is *** and a fresh round of sub renewals are up will be interesting to see how many people are left =(

Spies are one thing, sure... but troll camping is absolutely manageable by Zenimax. Try having a GM ffs! That would go a long way toward limiting the bs in PvP.
  • Monsoon
    Monsoon
    ✭✭✭
    Zos level of caring

NOTGIVING A ***______ABYSMAL_________LOW________________HIGH
    PVP_[X]_________________________________________________[X]__PVE
    Edited by Monsoon on October 10, 2014 11:54PM
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    if you are sick of waiting for 150 long queues, reroll to EP or DC. I know for a fact they don't suffer from it, in fact, longest queue I ever had was about 35 if I remember correctly. help fix the ridiculous pop imbalance!:D
    Edited by Cody on October 12, 2014 5:44AM
  • ThyIronFist
    ThyIronFist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is your game ZOS:

ywcAZnE.jpg
    The Elder Zergs Online
    Sainur Ironfist - DK - EU - Ebonheart Pact
    Retired
  • Durham
    Durham
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    30 to 45 minutes in a Q
    LAAAAAG
    Server Crash
    Rollback
    Infinate Log in Screen
    Back in Q for 1 hour

Add also the little time you can play between crashes you face Talons - Batwarm-Talons-Talons-Talons

Yes roll dodge breaks it but no protection timeout, DKs can insta cast it and costs significantly less than the Stamina needed to break it, even in full set medium armour.

The game is broken, and ZoS is going to add more PvE content than balance out PvP. Lost faith after 9 months tbh.

W
    Cody wrote: »
    if you are sick of waiting for 150 long queues, reroll to EP or DC. I know for a fact they don't suffer from it, in fact, longest queue I ever had was about 35 if I remember correctly. help fix the ridiculous pop imbalance!:D

Would not mind rerolling however i play with friends some of them real life friends getting all of them to reroll is another story... Not sure i would still be here if i was here by myself ....
    PVP DEADWAIT
    PVP The Unguildables
  • CaptainSilverbrow
    CaptainSilverbrow
    ✭✭✭
    LAAAAAG

Underrated post.
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    this has to be the worst quality MMO ever. nothing ever works, they break more things than they fixed. What kind of amateurs are running this game? can they send them to school to learn how to code?
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Columba wrote: »
    this has to be the worst quality MMO ever. nothing ever works, they break more things than they fixed. What kind of amateurs are running this game? can they send them to school to learn how to code?

Can I haz your stuffs?
    Been here since Feb 2014 - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps
    Boom Crash Opera - AD Sorc DPS

• Hookgrin
    Hookgrin
    ✭✭✭
    Black-Bird wrote: »
    ...The sooner we can place guild locked camps...

In ESO Live episode 2 Brian Wheeler stated that they will NOT be doing Guild FCs do to the fact that you can join 5 guilds. :/

• Antirob
    Antirob
    ✭✭✭
    Tears of the AD queue qqing are tasty.
    Vehemence
    Antirob - Dragonknight