The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Set: Healer, Mundus Ritual. Numbers?

Murmeltier
Murmeltier
✭✭✭✭
Hi,

i have the Trait Divine on my Armor. It gives with every Piece 6.5% Bonus to the Mundusstone Ritual, that i atm use.

At seven Pieces Armor you get 7 x 6.5% Bonus, so i think i get a Buff from 45.5% to the Mundusstone Ritual Bonus.

My Problem is, i dont know how much Bonus the Mundusstone Ritual gives. So my Question is...

1. How high is the Mundusstone Ritual Buff to Healing at VR 14?

2. And can i apply the 45.5% Bonus from the Divine Trait to it, or how it works?

The second Thing is the Set of the Healer (Idk know the excatly english Name), it gives a Heal Bonus for Heals that a Healer used, to heal others. The Bonus is around 8% i mean.

Why i cant see the 8% Bonus on my Spells in the Bar, it doesnt change anything if i put on the Set? Is this Set ok or broken?

Maybe someone could share his Experience here.

MFG Murmeltier :) .

Edited by Murmeltier on September 28, 2014 6:21AM
  • ThatHappyCat
    ThatHappyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty sure the healer set works, it just doesn't show on the tooltip for skills. Same goes for Resto Staff's Restoration Master passive (I think, never really checked).

The Ritual Stone increases healing effectiveness by 5%. I think it was said somewhere that it's generally better to use Thief/Shadow, as they not only boost your (crit) healing but also your damage output.
  • Murmeltier
    Murmeltier
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fantastic, these are the Infos i was looking for. Thank you :) .
    Edited by Murmeltier on October 11, 2014 11:29AM
  • Katinas
    Katinas
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've done similar testing the other day. I also use Healer's set and I've been using The Ritual mundus stone and wanted to compare it to The Shadow (larger crits).

Here are some of the healing values (normal and critical) with The Ritual and with The Shadow. Normal healing value is on the left, critical heals are on the right marked with a * sign.

Breath of Life
    The Ritual _____ 822 / 1233*
    The Shadow ___ 780 / 1294*

Ritual of Rebirth
    The Ritual _____ 884 / 1326*
    The Shadow ___ 839 / 1392*

Extended Ritual HoT ticks
    The Ritual _____ 116 / 174*
    The Shadow ___ 111/ 184*

Rapid Regeneration HoT ticks
    The Ritual _____ 110 / 165*
    The Shadow ___ 105 / 174*

Healing Springs HoT ticks
    The Ritual ______ 147 / 220*
    The Shadow ____ 140 / 232*

Combat Prayer
    The Ritual ______ 365 / 547*
    The Shadow ____ 346 / 574*

With the same magicka and same critical strike rate (currently I have 44% crit chance) it averages out that with The Ritual my normal heals are roughly 5,1% higher than normal heals with The Shadow; and with The Shadow my critical heals are roughly 5,4% higher than my critical heals with The Ritual.
    Right now I'm using The Shadow. I prefer my large crit heals to be even larger and I think sitting close to 50% (I hope to get 48% when I get the Aether set) I can be quite sure that half of my heals will crit.
  • Murmeltier
    Murmeltier
    ✭✭✭✭
    Katinas wrote: »
    I've done similar testing the other day. I also use Healer's set and I've been using The Ritual mundus stone and wanted to compare it to The Shadow (larger crits).

Here are some of the healing values (normal and critical) with The Ritual and with The Shadow. Normal healing value is on the left, critical heals are on the right marked with a * sign.

Breath of Life
    The Ritual _____ 822 / 1233*
    The Shadow ___ 780 / 1294*

Ritual of Rebirth
    The Ritual _____ 884 / 1326*
    The Shadow ___ 839 / 1392*

Extended Ritual HoT ticks
    The Ritual _____ 116 / 174*
    The Shadow ___ 111/ 184*

Rapid Regeneration HoT ticks
    The Ritual _____ 110 / 165*
    The Shadow ___ 105 / 174*

Healing Springs HoT ticks
    The Ritual ______ 147 / 220*
    The Shadow ____ 140 / 232*

Combat Prayer
    The Ritual ______ 365 / 547*
    The Shadow ____ 346 / 574*

With the same magicka and same critical strike rate (currently I have 44% crit chance) it averages out that with The Ritual my normal heals are roughly 5,1% higher than normal heals with The Shadow; and with The Shadow my critical heals are roughly 5,4% higher than my critical heals with The Ritual.
    Right now I'm using The Shadow. I prefer my large crit heals to be even larger and I think sitting close to 50% (I hope to get 48% when I get the Aether set) I can be quite sure that half of my heals will crit.

Wow, thats cool. Now i can do some Math. Great, thank you for this :D .