The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Looking for a close-knit PvP and PvE guild? Join the Queen's Hand today!

smeeprocketnub19_ESO
smeeprocketnub19_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
The Queen’s Hand is looking for adventurer’s loyal to the Dominion and ready to fight for the cause on all fronts!

We seek to revive a long-standing guild that serves Queen and and country for the betterment of our people! We are casual and active in both pvp and pve. We have dedicated crafters for all crafts. Become part of something greater, join us!

Send a tell to @smeeprocket or @whiteshadow771jp for more information or check out queenshand.enjin.com
Dear Sister, I do not spread rumors, I create them.
  • brandye976
    brandye976
    Soul Shriven
    attempted to contact you in game with no answer please contact in game @brandye976
  • smeeprocketnub19_ESO
    smeeprocketnub19_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    brandye976 wrote: »
    attempted to contact you in game with no answer please contact in game @brandye976

okay sent you a tell!
  • smeeprocketnub19_ESO
    smeeprocketnub19_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bump
  • Aztlan
    Aztlan
    ✭✭✭✭
    That sounds good to me! I'll look for you in game.

@Valwe
  • Misa
    Misa
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a new player and currently downloading the game (played a bit in beta) do you take in new players and if so, NA or EU
  • elemag75
    elemag75
    ✭✭
    Hello,

Are you still active? Which server are you based on?

Many thanks
  • wildgarrettub17_ESO
    wildgarrettub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    hello sent request ingame waiting response. @Wilderthanu
  • elemag75
    elemag75
    ✭✭
    hello sent request ingame waiting response. @Wilderthanu

I guess, you are based in NA, since I haven't received anything.