The issues related to Steam players logging in to the North American and European PC/Mac megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!
On Tuesday, from 12:00AM to 1:00AM EDT, the forums will be undergoing maintenance. During this time there may be brief periods where the forums will be unavailable.
Maintenance for the week of October 22:
·[COMPLETE] PC/Mac: North American and European megaservers for maintenance – October 22, 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
· Xbox One: North American and European megaservers for maintenance – October 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC)
· PlayStation®4: North American and European megaservers for maintenance – October 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC)
· ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 24, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)

i can't log in to my account

Haulpa
Haulpa
Soul Shriven
Hy

Yesterday i brought TESO and made a new account and now i can't log in. I try reset the password and userid but it say they don't found my details.

What can i do?

Sorry for my English i hope you understand.

Thx
We have contacted our Customer support team to help you solve your issue.
  • ZOS_GaryA
    ZOS_GaryA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there @Haulpa,

We're unable to assist with account related issues on the forums. That said, we have created a customer support ticket for you and they should reach out to you via email soon. Thanks for your patience!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.