The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Looking to pick up a different consummate recipe (NA server)

Curragraigue
Curragraigue
✭✭✭✭✭
RNG has been giving me some love, unfortunately it is of recipes I already have with my main provisoner character. So I have the following duplicate recipes:

1) Consummate Honey Pudding (VR5)
2) Consummate Mudcrab Cakes recipe (VR1)

What I'm looking for is any of these:

1) Consummate Fishy Sticks
2) Consummate Grilled Sha nk

I also have spare blues for most of the food and drink recipes for VR1 & VR5 to sweeten the deal if you need any of them.

Is anyone out there willing to trade?

Please let me know either on this forum or by pm in game (@Curra I'm on the NA server) if you are willing to trade.

Edit for some reason the word sha nk keeps getting turned into *** so had to put a space in.
Edited by Curragraigue on September 29, 2014 11:54PM
PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • Tarukmockto
    Tarukmockto
    ✭✭✭
    You made the same mistake most TOS violating trade/sale posts make. You didn't mention what server you are on.
    NA - DC - DK - PC
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Commercial postings that are considered to be disruptive behaviour is the closest thing I can see that is prohibited by the TOS.

I wouldn't call a one off request to trade in game items between players as being disruptive or "commercial postings". If your definition was right then the zone chat would become a very quiet place with no posts of WTS, WTB or WTT posts without a breach of the TOS.

Thanks for pointing out that I didn't include the server, I will update the post.

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • Tarukmockto
    Tarukmockto
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry, it wasn't in the TOS. It's from the Welcome post on this forum.
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom admin
    March 29 edited March 30 in Crafting Discussion Staff Post
    Welcome provisioners, alchemists, enchanters, and smiths! Please use this forum to discuss everything related to gathering and crafting items in ESO. Ask questions, share your favorite creations, and let us know what you think about crafting right here.

Please do not use this forum to arrange trades or buy and sell in-game items. Posts that do so will be removed. As always, remember to follow the community rules.

If you experience any issues, please contact customer support and we’ll be happy to help you.
    Seeing as they have not removed your post, maybe they don't care about that anymore.
    NA - DC - DK - PC
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sorry, it wasn't in the TOS. It's from the Welcome post on this forum.
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom admin
    March 29 edited March 30 in Crafting Discussion Staff Post
    Welcome provisioners, alchemists, enchanters, and smiths! Please use this forum to discuss everything related to gathering and crafting items in ESO. Ask questions, share your favorite creations, and let us know what you think about crafting right here.

Please do not use this forum to arrange trades or buy and sell in-game items. Posts that do so will be removed. As always, remember to follow the community rules.

If you experience any issues, please contact customer support and we’ll be happy to help you.
    Seeing as they have not removed your post, maybe they don't care about that anymore.

Depends on how many there are, they can ignore one or two, but if you start getting more, then they will crack down.
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Update and still looking