The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Looking for a friendly, close-knit Pve/PvP guild with mature members (NA / AD)

Katiara
Katiara
Soul Shriven
As the title reads, I'm looking for a guild that consists of close-knit members that are preferably 18+. I just want to play with more mature people that still know how to have fun, and hopefully make friends! One of the reasons to why I haven't been playing so much is the lack of a good guild where I can feel at home. I tried some random guilds, but even though there's supposedly adults only, it's usually full of drama over leadership, trash talking etc which I am just not interested in.

Doesn't matter what you do, as long as the guild has some structure and hopefully mixes all elements of PvE, PvP and maybe even RP.

Send me either a message on here or a mail ingame, my account name is (obviously) tacticalkat, if you have a guild that could be my future MMO home :D