The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

[ EU - AD ] Looking for roleplaying guild(s) for two Khajiit Nightblades

Sen_ps
Sen_ps
✭✭✭
Hello

I'm looking for RP-Guilds on the EU server. Preferrably Aldmeri Dominion or whatever would fit for a Khajiit (Veteran rank nightblade)

To be more precise, I would even be looking for two guilds. One that is welcoming newbies in roleplay, because I would like to introduce a guild-friend into roleplaying.
- so any good rp guilds might get two new rpers -

Personally, I'd additionally also be open for a heavy-rp guild, because that's "where I come from."
The background of my character is not yet set and can be adopted to fit to the RP, that actually is taking place in ESO and the guild. So if interested guilds require a worked out character, I can do that once I know better the surroundings.
It will be something along the lines of a simple nightblade who's living a rather common life. I don't like playing heros. Rather common, though unique characters.
  • dennis95b16_ESO
    Hi there!
    I own a newly started Aldmeri Dominion (EU) Guild and i am on the lookout for new members. The Guild is called Trymes Companions and we do PvP, Trials, Dungeons, Areana and some Events sutch as collecting runs, Training day, sale Days. I would like to have some rp in the Guild as well to light the Guild up. It is perfekt for new rpingp. Why? becuse there is people who dont roleplay and players that do so it is easy to swap your mood :wink:
    We use Teamspeak 3 when we play so we can get the team coordinated and makes it easyer to descover new friends. Teamspeak 3 is free to download and easy to use.
    WE seek Active social players that loves a challange and wants to become better at this game. This is a hardcore Guild and we strive for the top both in rank and mood. If you are intressted then just reply :smiley: