The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

The Westwind Claws

Cously
Cously
✭✭✭✭✭
Spotlight.png
2698159.jpg
Claws.png
Guild.png

*** The Claws has stood the test of time and no signs of slowing down! ***

Our schedule for 2020 is being prepared, get integrated before then!

We will unfold a new story line for the pack, focusing fully on RP whilst being a helpful social guild.

What we offer?

- An amazing realistic mead hall
- A crafting hall with to all your needs
- Help on most activities
- A friendly and warm enviroment
- Companions/Werewolf/Hircine roleplay

What we expect?

- Age 17+ (our chat is pretty tame but we want to keep freedom of speech)
- Speak basic english (we need everyone to be able to talk to each other)
- No drama/No nonsense (respect others)
- Must have at least one werewolf character (we give bite if needed)

Things we don't do:

- ERP
- PVP
- Furries
- Vet trials
- Trading

Apply in game, discord or message @Cously in game.
Edited by Cously on December 5, 2019 10:17PM
  • Aymen1
    Aymen1
    ✭✭
    I'm having trouble trying to contact you IG. I think it's some sort of bug. I can't send you a message or a tell @Joolio. Aymen1
    Today is a good day to die.
  • PoseidonEvil
    PoseidonEvil
    ✭✭✭
    another WW guild thats great! should do some RP with my guild :p
    In-game ID: alchelvly
    Phixeon Maghi -- Breton Healer
    Harrow the Souleater -- Breton Necro Healer
    Krogyle dro-Smoketh -- Orc Stamdk
  • Cously
    Cously
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Aymen1 Yes, my bad. I had requested a ID change and even forgot about this forum post. You can mail me at @Cously sorry for that.

@wholt200ub17_ESO I'd really like to do some cross RP with your pack. We do cross rp with many guilds and it always turn great!

The guild grew larger than I expected so I made us a website if you would like to visit: http://westwind.enjin.com/
    Edited by Cously on January 12, 2015 2:52PM
  • reticb14_ESO
    reticb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Heya Rezele, here just posted my application,
    @catzklawz in game
  • Cously
    Cously
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2015 Update. We accept everyone but are looking for some distinct builds for the end game.

[x] Sorcerers (DPS/Negate/OFF Heals)
    [x] DKs (S&S PvP/Chains)
    [x] Templar (Nova/Tank/Dedicated Healer)
    [x] NB (DPS/Veil/PVP)

We stroke alliances with other PVE, PVP and RP guilds.

We are also looking for australian and english players to solidify our guild in those timezones.
    Edited by Cously on June 14, 2015 11:33AM
  • Cously
    Cously
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2015 June Updates - We are starting an intense trials schedule in July. DPS feel free to apply!
  • Sentinel
    Sentinel
    ✭✭✭✭
    We've got good, close allies and fun RP. After a long day of questing, fighting in cyrodiil, or fighting the forces of the celestials, we have much to offer to anyone interested in joining. :smile:
  • Cously
    Cously
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last 2015 Update - Recruitment Closed until March 2016.
  • Baybaeckz
    Baybaeckz
    ✭✭✭
    I understand as per the website you aren't recruiting at this point. Is there any new recruitment possibly in the future?
  • Baybaeckz
    Baybaeckz
    ✭✭✭
    just noticed the post about march 2016....
  • Cously
    Cously
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    just noticed the post about march 2016....

Yes, we are executing our main storyline roleplay and the group is closed. If you still wish to apply, I will accept your application in March.
  • Cously
    Cously
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Westwind Claws is opening its arms to everyone in the community! Anyone can join as long they are above 17 years older! No matter your alliance, race, class, game interest, vampire, and everything else. We are expanding the Pack to maximum capacity for One Tamriel and the goods with it!
  • Cously
    Cously
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We have update our recruitment procedure!

You can find out at http://westwind.enjin.com/page/824118/recruitment?gid=72859-0
  • rynth
    rynth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With all areas opened up to the factions is it still required to be from the same area, reason I ask is my base creation is in Ebonheart pack.
    When asked what he would do for a Klondike bar. Grand Moff Tarkin said "why I would blow up Alderaan."
  • Cously
    Cously
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    rynth wrote: »
    With all areas opened up to the factions is it still required to be from the same area, reason I ask is my base creation is in Ebonheart pack.

We adapted our storyline to fit One Tamriel, all alliances welcome. That excludes you from the PVP groups we run however as we only do DC.
  • rynth
    rynth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I submitted an application for the guild
    When asked what he would do for a Klondike bar. Grand Moff Tarkin said "why I would blow up Alderaan."
  • Cously
    Cously
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2018 Updated - We now have a Discord server https://discord.gg/Sq5tQNm
  • Cously
    Cously
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2018 - Wolfhunter Update - Claws is recruiting again! Must be a werewolf, a wherewolf, a warewolf or awarewolf!
  • Cously
    Cously
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Luthid
    Luthid
    ✭✭✭
    Happy 5th Anniversary to The Westwind Claws!

For The Pack!!!
  • Cously
    Cously
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2020 Pre Season Update!