The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

too much widescreen?

djemergenc
djemergenc
Soul Shriven
Is there such a thing?

mmdac9.jpg

Edited by djemergenc on August 31, 2014 8:58PM
  • ers101284b14_ESO
    ers101284b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah actually there is. If you look at the sides by the trees its all stretched and weird looking.
  • Night_Watch
    Night_Watch
    ✭✭✭
    That stretching is possibly a deliberate effect caused by the wide screen set up.

I have eyefinity 3*1 with centre monitor flat and side monitors angled something like this; \_/ . That shape is very exagerated. My side monitors are at about 30 degrees from centre one.

A properly configured eyefinity set up with game played in eyefinity will deliberately 'destort' the image and this gives a a more natural look when the eyes face forward to centre monitor and the side monitors are in peripheral view.

I tried to download the image so as to 'lighten' it in paint shop as it is very dark. The image would not download though.

Downloaded pic and did a one shot photo fix - it lightened to a 'dusky' look but looked good. :)
    Edited by Night_Watch on August 31, 2014 10:01PM
    "If there is an underlying oneness of all things, it does not matter where we begin, whether with stars, or laws of supply and demand, or frogs, or Napoleon Bonaparte. One measures a circle, beginning anywhere."

Charles Fort - Lo! (1931)