The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

L2p equates to being Vr12.

jelliedsoup
jelliedsoup
✭✭✭✭✭
I hit lower levels very hard, don't hit higher levels hard.

If I'm ambushed by a lower level their chance of beating me is directly related to how much lower they are than me.

Sure there will be those who say otherwise, but ive seen nothing in this game to illustrate otherwise.
www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=Ks8_KGHqmO4
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its the equipment. Lower levels tend to wear something just to carry them over till they can spend legendary mats on armor that will last them a while, not just until they ding. Also, lower levels usually(not always) are less experienced, and often do not know the value of impenetrable trait yet.
  • jelliedsoup
    jelliedsoup
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep.
  • NadiusMaximus
    NadiusMaximus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had something happen today I just had to mention in the forums, but I didn't think it was worth starting a thread on it. But it directly relates to your post.

I was riding along in pvp when all of a sudden I stop. I couldn't move. My mouse crapped out. I unplugged it and got jumped by a vet lvl 1 guy.

Now I'm on my laptop, so I had to fight using the stupid touch pad and buttons, I use a gaming mouse with bound actions, so I had to actually think about what I was doing. He hit and hit, tried and tried, all the while I'm hitting numbers trying to figure out which does what, because I use a minimal ui and can't see my ability bars...

So he's going and going, I found my heal and used it, then swapped weapons, then went after him. I felt sorry for the poor guy and if I could have whispered, I would have told him to just go away. I got him stunned and on his back with about one click of health left when.......... My foot hit my powercoard and my laptop screen went black. .... I plugged it back in and was amazed that he had already gotten up, healed, and had my down to about where I had him.

So I healed, and dropped my ultimate, stunned him and went too town killing him in three or four seconds. Once down I stood over him and said,
    " good fight man" he went off calling me a cheater and I needed to l2p in a legit way.

If only he knew. And if the guy reads this, now you know who needs to l2p.
    And by l2p, I mean.... don't try to take on higher lvl guys alone, it's harder than you think.
    Edited by NadiusMaximus on August 31, 2014 7:10AM
  • david271749
    david271749
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @NadiusMaximus

Are you a DK?
  • NadiusMaximus
    NadiusMaximus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Templar.
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    he went off calling me a cheater and I needed to l2p in a legit way.

Oh, one of those idiots, ie a buffoon who thinks the only "Legit" way is if he wins.

PS. I would probably loose too, but I don't think the other gut is cheating, I think it's me.
    Edited by AlexDougherty on August 31, 2014 9:13AM
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule
  • crislevin
    crislevin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you guys too lonely?
  • Anastasia
    Anastasia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sharee wrote: »
    Its the equipment. Lower levels tend to wear something just to carry them over till they can spend legendary mats on armor that will last them a while, not just until they ding. Also, lower levels usually(not always) are less experienced, and often do not know the value of impenetrable trait yet.

Interesting since so, so many have posted that what a player gets from his armor basically is soft and lukewarm. Many, many posts lol.

• TheAmu
    TheAmu
    ✭✭✭
    Once down I stood over him and said,
    " good fight man" he went off calling me a cheater and I needed to l2p in a legit way.

Ugh.

You know what, it would be a privilege if you beat me in PvP. You seem like a decent guy.

The main reason I stopped going to Cyrodiil were all the sad people who were sore losers and graceless winners.

I accidentally ambushed a Vet rank when I was only lv44. My finger slipped onto the 1 button. I immediately tried to run away but he just smacked me down and called me a loser.

Okay? Well done?

Clearly compensating for something...
  • Drazhar14
    Drazhar14
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sadly, in a game based on gear progression, this is usually the case. Just wait for "seasoned gear"... that's gonna be... fun...
  • jelliedsoup
    jelliedsoup
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I don't get all these people saying learn to play. I can only assume they're vr12 trying to pretend they're winning due to their immense talent.

I'm vr9 some level 20 guy ambushed me, I turned around and killed him. If he was my level he would have killed me. But he wasn't so he didn't. Why pretend this game is incredibly complex when its not.
  • vyndral13preub18_ESO
    vyndral13preub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I had something happen today I just had to mention in the forums, but I didn't think it was worth starting a thread on it. But it directly relates to your post.

I was riding along in pvp when all of a sudden I stop. I couldn't move. My mouse crapped out. I unplugged it and got jumped by a vet lvl 1 guy.

Now I'm on my laptop, so I had to fight using the stupid touch pad and buttons, I use a gaming mouse with bound actions, so I had to actually think about what I was doing. He hit and hit, tried and tried, all the while I'm hitting numbers trying to figure out which does what, because I use a minimal ui and can't see my ability bars...

So he's going and going, I found my heal and used it, then swapped weapons, then went after him. I felt sorry for the poor guy and if I could have whispered, I would have told him to just go away. I got him stunned and on his back with about one click of health left when.......... My foot hit my powercoard and my laptop screen went black. .... I plugged it back in and was amazed that he had already gotten up, healed, and had my down to about where I had him.

So I healed, and dropped my ultimate, stunned him and went too town killing him in three or four seconds. Once down I stood over him and said,

If only he knew. And if the guy reads this, now you know who needs to l2p.
    And by l2p, I mean.... don't try to take on higher lvl guys alone, it's harder than you think.

I felt like that guy every time I attacked a warrior on my thief in GW2. Oh the memories.