The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Aldmeri] Greybeards & Gals - Mostly older gamers. Casual group.

• rootimus
    rootimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still open for business!
    Even on the internet, clear communication is important; it can be the difference between "helping your Uncle Jack off a horse" and "helping your uncle jack off a horse"; the difference between "knowing your s***" and "knowing you're s***".
    Greybeards & Gals - Civilised, laid-back, mature gamers. Beards optional. |
  • erinthebow
    erinthebow
    Soul Shriven
    Your guild sounds like a good fit for me. However, when I went to the guild web site, the application button didn't work for me.
  • rootimus
    rootimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have to be registered in order to fill in the application. It's quick and painless, I promise! :)
    Edited by rootimus on October 1, 2014 5:28PM
    Even on the internet, clear communication is important; it can be the difference between "helping your Uncle Jack off a horse" and "helping your uncle jack off a horse"; the difference between "knowing your s***" and "knowing you're s***".
  • nemo284b16_ESO
    nemo284b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    We got some lovely new members in the guild but recruitment is always open :D
    To quote the original Thief game: Join us, join us, join us now!
  • nemo284b16_ESO
    nemo284b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Bump
  • rootimus
    rootimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Slaying daedra every day. A lot of our members are active on a daily basis - will you be our 100th?
  • nemo284b16_ESO
    nemo284b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Still seeking active social members that are not afraid to chat in guild chat :D
  • nemo284b16_ESO
    nemo284b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Bump
  • KenCleanAirSystem
    KenCleanAirSystem
    ✭✭✭
    This sounds like a cool, laid back guild, and as my main character is a Bosmer Nightblade who is just about to finish Cadwell's Gold it sounds like it may be a great fit for me. I've solo'd pretty much everything up until now (occasionally grouping for dolmens, group bosses and public dungeons) but I figure I'll need some help going through Craglorn and other group content. PvP would probably more fun in a group too, I imagine, as I have only gone into the Alliance War solo to this point.

Unfortunately, I tried to fill out an application, but for some reason since registering for the site, I have been completely unable to log in. The front page shows that I joined in the shoutbox at the top, so I assume the registration was successful, but I can't log in. I've tried several times to reset my password in hope that it may help, but never receive an email with a new password or instructions to reset.
  • rootimus
    rootimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @KenCleanAirSystem I think our anti-spam measures may have been at the skooma. I'm sending you a PM on this forum right now with your login details. My apologies - I assure you that some snooty elves will be flogged for this.
  • KenCleanAirSystem
    KenCleanAirSystem
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you, the login info you sent worked great. If I had to guess I would probably blame dunmer spies for the issue.
  • rootimus
    rootimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still open for business.
  • rootimus
    rootimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bumping like a boss bosmer.
  • nemo284b16_ESO
    nemo284b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Saturday fun time
  • rootimus
    rootimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    100 members and still growing - come join us.
  • rootimus
    rootimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Always room for more fun grown-ups. No, kids, that's not an oxymoron.
  • rootimus
    rootimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bumpity bump.
  • nemo284b16_ESO
    nemo284b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Still recruiting for some more lovely people that aren't shy to talk in guild chat:)
  • Zoltariel
    Zoltariel
    ✭✭✭
    The guild seems wonderful. Tossed an application in on your website. ^.^
  • nemo284b16_ESO
    nemo284b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the guild :)
  • rootimus
    rootimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still recruiting for some more lovely people that aren't shy to talk in guild chat:)

We love forum addicts, too. Still got plenty of room for more people who want to group up and kill things.
  • nemo284b16_ESO
    nemo284b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Always nice to group up with guildies to do those veteran undaunted dailies B)
  • nemo284b16_ESO
    nemo284b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Bump
  • rootimus
    rootimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    /me casts spell of bumpage
  • OldManMutant
    OldManMutant
    Soul Shriven
    I'm interested . I'm 44 and used to play games like AD&D, Gamma World, Role Master back when I was a young buck. I have played Oblivion so I'm familiar with The Elder Scrolls.

I just got this game this weekend and need other low level players to team up with. I don't have an "Aldmeri" character yet. All I have is a 5th level Nightblade.
    I do have team speak.

Is that going to work?
    Edited by OldManMutant on November 17, 2014 10:35AM
  • rootimus
    rootimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're more than welcome to join us, though those of us running Aldermi characters won't be able to group with you because the game doesn't permit it. We do have a few members with low-level EP / DC characters, though they're in the minority.

If that works for you, register on our forum and fill out the very short application. New guy buys the skooma. :smiley:
  • OldManMutant
    OldManMutant
    Soul Shriven
    You guys must like cats and elves. :D
  • rootimus
    rootimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elves are ok, except the snooty (high) ones.
  • Ashtaris
    Ashtaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I want to bump this thread again for recruiting people for the New Year. Although we are mainly a group of older players, that doesn't mean we are old in our playing styles. Some of us do PVP, Craglorn, Undaunted pledges, etc. We would love to have you join us for some fun in Tamriel! Refer to the original post for more information, or head to the Greybeards And Gals website.
  • KenCleanAirSystem
    KenCleanAirSystem
    ✭✭✭
    A bump for new/returning players with the introduction of Tamriel Unlimited. Great group of people, great laid back atmosphere and fun folks to group with... Come join us!