The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

- One Shot Build - Stamina Sorcerer pvp video

gendarkb16_ESO
gendarkb16_ESO
✭✭✭
Well first of all, is not always a one shot ;) depends on player hp and if is a vamp/ww, but the build is meant for that go for the low hp targets and vamps and obliterate them from stealth. Also this build tries to maximize the critical rush / surge synergi so its pretty decent build in small group fights.

I have around +220 weapon damage always on and depending on momentum and ravaging set it can get to +260 weapon damage. Also capped stamina, the sets i use now are ravaging set and night silence for movement in 1.4 i will switch it for archer's mind and go back to being a vamp although i really don't like (white fur, khajits vamps sucks so much).

I made a new video showing gameplay of this build, now that in 1.3.5 my damage bug got fixed, so in the video there is:

- a fast round of openings from stealth
- some solo fights
- area damage and utility of the build being good at doing pressure damage and silencing the zerg/groups.
- more solo fights at the end

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVGuyFcd8nk

Hope you enjoy it.
  • FluffiestOne
    FluffiestOne
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good job
    Fluffy
    Senior Fluffykins, Daggerfall Liberator of Haderus, Dragonknight.
    Fliffers, Daggerfall Liberator of Hopesfire, Templar.
    Prophet Fluffy of Death, Casual of the Dominion, Sorceror.
    Nozdorumu The Timeless, Daggerfall. Dragon. Nightblade.
    All my toon names are subject to change.
    " Ignorance must be bliss because I can't imagine why anyone would live in it. " -Fluffy
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Play like you want. All classes all roles. Nice!
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • Minsc
    Minsc
    ✭✭✭
    Glad you are on our side :smiley: , and thanks for one -shotting S n' S (taste of his own medicine) :wink:
    Edited by Minsc on August 30, 2014 8:51AM
  • WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    ;d I wanna try this someday when I finish all the world quests and get more points to offspec. Prob not verbatim but a variant. Heck knows I get sick of cowards trying to flee. Also assuming this is on Haderus EU cuz no way epic 3 ways happen on NA...
  • tplink3r1
    tplink3r1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    good job, but PVP is broken and no one can deny that.
    Edited by tplink3r1 on August 30, 2014 11:49AM
    VR16 Templar
    VR3 Sorcerer
  • Braidas
    Braidas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    that's awesome looks hella fun!
  • hasselhoffman
    hasselhoffman
    ✭✭✭
    That's a great build man. Nice theorycrafting on this one.
  • Pseudonym
    Pseudonym
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the video and what looks like a fun build. I might be tempted to try this one out. I currently use a two-handed axe with one of my builds, but I hadn't ever thought about using Wrecking Blow in PvP. It seemed too slow; but using it from stealth makes a lot more sense.
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    rofl...I give you props for sneaking up on people while wearing 2 heavy, i can't even sneak up on people while wearing full medium half the time.

• Lord_Hev
    Lord_Hev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    How do you do emotes on the Char screen??
    Qaevir/Qaevira Av Morilye/Molag
    Tri-Faction @Lord_Hevnoraak ingame
    PC NA
  • The_Drexill
    The_Drexill
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same build I use :) I wish I had Khajiit racials though.
    Brandizzle - NB
    Drexill The Unbreakable - Sorc

For teh covenant.
  • Dekkameron
    Dekkameron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably one of the most fun ESO videos i have ever seen! Great work!

EDIT: Although i'd prolly have used a Bosmer instead of a Khajiit

Edited by Dekkameron on August 30, 2014 6:25PM
    - Veteran Combat Librarian -
  • Tintinabula
    Tintinabula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love this video. I think its awesome use of skills and a great combination for this type of playstyle.. I LOVE it. Only thing I don't get is how you are able to sneak less than 5 meters away from folks without them seeing you. I understand that if youre behind them they cant see you but seems like you're coming in from the side alot.
    Edited by Tintinabula on August 30, 2014 6:49PM
  • Yam_of_the_Center
    Yam_of_the_Center
    ✭✭✭
    Lord_Hev wrote: »
    How do you do emotes on the Char screen??
    When you use the mouse to rotate the character, rip it to the side then let the button go and the character will spin rapidly then do an emote once it stops spinning (usually one denoting exasperation and/or dizziness).

Awesome video, @gendarkb16_ESO! I've been thinking of leveling Two Handed next on my Sorcerer and you've definitely inspired me to do so, it looks like a lot of fun.

He will bring life to the dead, hope to the living, and for him the Gate will open.
    The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - the finest Elder Scrolls resource around!
  • Domander
    Domander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tplink3r1 wrote: »

I deny it.

• Domander
    Domander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome video, I love seeing different builds in action.
  • timidobserver
    timidobserver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is the most entertaining video I've seen in a while. Stuff like this video and lethal arrow are why I wear heavy armor and a shield and block all the time.
    Edited by timidobserver on August 31, 2014 12:33AM
    V16 Uriel Stormblessed EP Magicka Templar(main)
    V16 Derelict Vagabond EP Stamina DK
    V16 Redacted Ep Stam Sorc
    V16 Insolent EP Magicka Sorc(retired)
    V16 Jed I Nyte EP Stamina NB(retired)

• DuelWieldingCheesyPoofs
    Hey what a great vid really enjoyed this, you made me think hard about this sort of set up with my nb, i wonder if the vanish morph works now with the crit, wonder if vanish and that 2h cast ability your using would go well.

interesting.

• tplink3r1
    tplink3r1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Domander wrote: »

I deny it.
    troll or lvl10?
    Edited by tplink3r1 on August 31, 2014 1:54AM
    VR16 Templar
    VR3 Sorcerer
  • Domander
    Domander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Domander wrote: »

I deny it.
    troll or lvl10?

Neither, saying that pvp is broken is just idiocy. The game could certainly use some bug fixing, but there's still some great battles happening, and lots of fun to be had.

I'd suggest avoiding it if you feel that way.
  • thelordoffelines
    thelordoffelines
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had to stop watching at 1:40 to lmfao at that dk using scales when hr clearly using meelee skills.
  • Tintinabula
    Tintinabula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use scales regardless of who Im fighting and 9 times out of 10 sure enough there was a sneaky mage or archer in the wings flinging poo spells at me. It's a good practice :)
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I had to stop watching at 1:40 to lmfao at that dk using scales when hr clearly using meelee skills.
    Yeah, the quality of the players in the video is laughable, but it does a good job at showing off the character build nontheless.

Good, creative build!
    Edited by Lava_Croft on August 31, 2014 5:50AM
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Great video man. I didn't think I'd like it but after watching it was definitely entertained. Good choice of music, I own every song in the video and my own video will be using the same (Audiomachine).

The only part I didn't care for was the zerg fighting since it is hard to make out what your actual contribution (other than negates) was.
    Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth VR16 AD Sorc - Rank 36 - Axe NA
    Ezareth-Ali VR16 DC NB - Rank 20 - Chillrend NA
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • timidobserver
    timidobserver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Great video man. I didn't think I'd like it but after watching it was definitely entertained. Good choice of music, I own every song in the video and my own video will be using the same (Audiomachine).

The only part I didn't care for was the zerg fighting since it is hard to make out what your actual contribution (other than negates) was.

What audiomachine song is the first one that plays?
    V16 Uriel Stormblessed EP Magicka Templar(main)
    V16 Derelict Vagabond EP Stamina DK
    V16 Redacted Ep Stam Sorc
    V16 Insolent EP Magicka Sorc(retired)
    V16 Jed I Nyte EP Stamina NB(retired)

• Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @timidobserver

That is The Black Blade. It was featured as one of the theme songs in Mass Effect 3 if it sounds familiar to you.
    Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth VR16 AD Sorc - Rank 36 - Axe NA
    Ezareth-Ali VR16 DC NB - Rank 20 - Chillrend NA
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    2SFH makes ANYTHING epic. Look up Battle of Asakai and the music makes 20 minutes of ships going pewpewpew look awesome.
  • NukeAllTheThings
    NukeAllTheThings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That was an awesome video, I cant stop laughing. Well done
    "it's important to state that our decision to go with subscriptions is not a referendum on online game revenue models. F2P, B2P, etc. are valid, proven business models - but subscription is the one that fits ESO the best, given our commitment to freedom of gameplay, quality and long-term content delivery. Plus, players will appreciate not having to worry about being "monetized" in the middle of playing the game, which is definitely a problem that is cropping up more and more in online gaming these days." - Matt Firor
  • Yusuf
    Yusuf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    awesome ;D
  • R0M2K
    R0M2K
    ✭✭✭✭
    Impresive.

I have a couple of questions about the weapon:

1- what would be the best trait? (Asuming you dont need crit since you already getting them twice).

2- enchant on weapon? (Considering the 2-hand pasive that adds 100% chance to apply the status, duno what would be better overall if burn vs vamps, disease to reduce healing or crushing to reduce armor or something else).

What you think?